Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

Emirates Interview completed - Job Status:Inactive

The Middle East Airlines Forum forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  Lilit    On:  Mon 25th October, 2021 at 12:05
Lilit
#2  Emirates Interview completed - Job Status:Inactive  Posted 25/10/2021 at 12:05
Hello,

I passed Emirates Final Interview before the pandemic (March 2020), I had another one on 12 March, the medicals and pictures were uploaded and then I received an On Hold e-mail.

When they started recruiting again I applied although my status was Interview completed.

Now, I have 2 submissions with the following status

Job Posting 11-Oct-21
Job Status Active (Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status Application Received

And the previous one is
Job Posting 17-May-20
Job Status Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status Interview Completed

Does Inactive mean that I didn't pass the Interview and I have to go on another Open Day or not? I think that the status was inactive during the pandemic in 2020 and around March 2021 was active and now is inactive again? Can someone please explain to me? Thank you in advance.
         Jump to Top