profile image
Ross Robertson
Emirates HR contact email address
profile image
Ross Robertson
Hi Guys

So I just got my golden call this morning from Emirates to join in October 31st. Im absolutely thrilled except I havent received an email with access to the online candidate zone. I was wandering if anyone had an email address or point of contact so that I can chase this up and get started with the paperwork?

Thanks in advance

X
profile image
chihiro
Congratulations!
Don't you worry, after the golden call it can take a couple days for EK to contact you with your portal info. They will ask from you your passport scan, your passport size photo, and medical forms (the forms will be on the portl for you to download)

I send my emails to the cabincrewrec.dubai@emirates.com, and i think you can ask your questions there aswell, but as i said don't you worry! Congratulations again
profile image
silviapco
The email usually takes a couple of days to arrive, so I'd say wait a few more days because this is absolutely normal as far as I've seen.

In any case, you can contact them at cabincrewrec.dubai@emirates.com, just don't expect them to answer right away since they are always quite busy.
profile image
silviapco
Ooops, me and chihiro answered at the same time.
profile image
chihiro
Tehehee! I'm answering the questions i used to ask, a really short time ago!
profile image
Ross Robertson
Thanks guys, i appreciate it ?? x
profile image
Ross Robertson
Haha didnt mean to put those "??" Xx
profile image
emmygag
please am applying for the position of a cabin crew member from nigeria, but my submission is not complete because of an error that occurred and ve tried it over again its still not going and i really want this job. please i need your support.. my name is priscilla . my number is 07061236924. email:emmyprisy@gmail.com

Thank you.
profile image
Rizwaniqbal242

I was applying for Emirates as cabin crew.after uploading my all photographs and documents it was time for my video interview.i was not prepared for that and decided that I'll do some research today and will be giving the interview next day. So on the next day, I log in to my Emiratesgroupcareers account and I saw the section/button of digital/video interview has gone I mean the option of digital interview was not there.and took me to the declearation section and i applies,do I have to worry about?
Is there something that I can do to do my video interview again???
profile image
Chiamaka
Hi,
I was sent an email by emiratesgroupscareer.com to attend a recruitment event nearby and I intend to do so in Dubai- UAE.
However, no date and venue has been communicated yet for the Dubai- UAE assessment.

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.58k 1 year ago
8 7.58k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
anyone from Nepal??
1  679 4 years ago
1 679 4 years ago by regex

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.35k 11 months ago
39 427.35k 11 months ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.13k 1 year ago
162 634.13k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume