profile image
melissa99
Emirates Application Status Meaning???
profile image
melissa99
can someone write what each application status means with emirates....the online application status...
from NEW to whatever it is...
i tried to search in this forum but there is 10000 posts to go through,
would be thankful if someone could explain it all to me, THANK YOU SO MUCH
profile image
Learnin2Fly
Basically the terms are self-explanatory. They are, what they say. Except 'interview completed' the greater meaning behind that - in terms of, is it indicating greater success or is it just literally 'interview completed' is unknown.

APPLICATION RECEIVED: Exactly what it says. You sent in your application. It says this the moment you submit your application for OD/AD. It can stay like this for quite some time.

APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL: Exactly what it says.

INTERVIEW COMPLETED: Again, exactly what it says. Your interview has been completed, and your file (appears to be) complete with everything required to be looked over. It's good to see this as your status but doesn't 100% guarantee success.

JOINING FORMALITIES IN PROGRESS: Again, this is exactly what it says. You have been successful, and they are putting together everything for your joining - as in, getting organised to send you the pre-joining documentation (Medicals etc) and getting a DOJ organised for you. Your 'golden call' will follow soon, could be the next day or a few days away.

"Golden Call" - a term we use for when you get a (barely audible) call from Dubai telling you that you have been successful and that your documents will be emailed to you.
profile image
melissa99
learnin2fly thank you for putting all of these out here,,,,i didnt see u mentioning ´´application under review´´ which i assume means someone from the recruitment team is reviewing our application ect...
thanks again
profile image
Rianna26
I have had application received, then application under review and now complete. Is anyone able to judge whether I will get invited to an assessment day or? So frustrating checking this everyday!!x
profile image
Deborah Butti
Hi there! I got my OD in May the 10th, AD 11th, FI 12th and today 4th of June changed in COMPLETED. What is that supposed to mean? Is it a good or bad sign?
profile image
jacqy10
Wow that's fast!!! Does it say interview completed?
profile image
Deborah Butti
Fast? Really? I thought it was so slow instead ! Before having COMPLETED I got APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW for about 3 weeks and today changed in C but without interview. As I read above the IC meaning now I am wondering if C means that my file with all my documents has been passed through Dubai or whatever
Anyway I'm thinking positive !!
profile image
BrummieDollie
Congratulations to you both :)

I'm currently in the same position.. I applied online on the 1st of May and my status has been "under review" since the 26th may.

I was just wondering, what's the next update now if I'm successful will it be to an AD? And how do they notify you of this?

Does your status change again?

Many thanks ;)
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
If you are successful in the pre-selection stages, you will receive an invite to an assessment day via email...
profile image
Deborah Butti
Excuse me Cabincrewconsultant, if I've attended already the OD, AD and FI what Completed on my application status means?

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.23k 2 years ago
4 2.23k 2 years ago by david kane
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  7.58k 1 year ago
8 7.58k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.03k 1 month ago
6 1.03k 1 month ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates HR contact email addr...
29  43.01k 1 month ago
29 43.01k 1 month ago by Jovitamaketa280

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.35k 11 months ago
39 427.35k 11 months ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.13k 1 year ago
162 634.13k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.52k 1 year ago
31 372.52k 1 year ago by Charles Carter