profile image
Paul Hulse
easyJet
profile image
ms88
You get three days off in total during the whole training course. The first two days are after the first topic and the last off day is after the second topic. On your first day of training they give you a sheet of the whole training plan and there you will find out your off days.
profile image
georgiarianne
I'm on the 19th April training at Gatwick too! :)
profile image
Iaoca7
Yes I am starting aswell the 17 of april for EDI base!
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @Iaoca7
Yes I am starting aswell the 17 of april for EDI base!

At Luton?
profile image
FutureTrollyDolly
Has anyone applied to Manchester recently? I'm feeling really disheartened and feeling defeated for numerous reasons but anyway, i applied 24th Jan and was invited to do the online assessment the next day. I did the assessment 28th Jan and almost immediately received an email saying ...

'We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the first stage online assessment and your application is through to the next stage of the online selection process.

Your application will now be kept on file and when suitable positions become available at your chosen base, our recruitment team will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome.

You do not need to contact easyJet at this time, as we will contact you by email as soon as we have further information for you. In some cases, it may be up to several weeks or months before you hear from us, so please do not worry if this does not happen straight away.

Thank you for your interest in easyJet.

Kind regards,'

Although i posted on another thread about this, i just wondered if anyone else had applied to Manchester around the same time. The position was only advertised for about a week and now it's no longer there and this email makes me feel in limbo Why advertise if you're not taking people on I just want to be back flying!!
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @FutureTrollyDolly
Has anyone applied to Manchester recently? I'm feeling really disheartened and feeling defeated for numerous reasons but anyway, i applied 24th Jan and was invited to do the online assessment the next day. I did the assessment 28th Jan and almost immediately received an email saying ...

'We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the first stage online assessment and your application is through to the next stage of the online selection process.

Your application will now be kept on file and when suitable positions become available at your chosen base, our recruitment team will review your application and you will be notified of the outcome.

You do not need to contact easyJet at this time, as we will contact you by email as soon as we have further information for you. In some cases, it may be up to several weeks or months before you hear from us, so please do not worry if this does not happen straight away.

Thank you for your interest in easyJet.

Kind regards,'

Although i posted on another thread about this, i just wondered if anyone else had applied to Manchester around the same time. The position was only advertised for about a week and now it's no longer there and this email makes me feel in limbo. Why advertise if you're not taking people on? I just want to be back flying!!

They say that for every single applicant. It just means they'll be in contact soon once they've sorted out dates for assessments. No reason to get silly and upset over it they send it to EVERYONE.
profile image
FutureTrollyDolly
Originally posted by @smilesandairmiles

They say that for every single applicant. It just means they'll be in contact soon once they've sorted out dates for assessments. No reason to get silly and upset over it they send it to EVERYONE.

I get what you're saying and i probably do seem like I'm being over dramatic but I'm currently in a job i despise and am so so eager to be back in the sky. Just certain things I've read about the easyJet application process and waiting months on end, it makes me feel like if i don't hear within the next month then is there no longer any vacancies especially now that Manchester is no longer advertised? It just doesn't seem very clear to me and I'm like this because I want it so bad. But hoping you're right and that they're just sorting out assessment dates.
profile image
Paula Axinte
Hi,I ve got an invitation to an assessment day for an airline.The problem is that I lied in the cv I ve send to them regarding my previous employments.If I bring the real cv at the assessment day , they wil compare both and they will ask why they are so different? (especially the start and ends dates)?Will they disqualify me?
Should I widraw the application and apply again with the real cv?
profile image
Paul Hulse
I’ve been in contact with easyJet regarding 2019 recruitment for MAN and I’m told that I will be placed on a October AD in due course.

profile image
user16937
Hello everyone, does anyone know if your accomodation is paid during your training if your are relocated to the UK for the training because your applied for the base Bordeaux?

Other discussions going on within Cabin Crew Jobs

Jet connect Interview Hi Anyone here who did interview yesterday have he...
0  524 -
0 524 -
Please Advice
1  4.59k 3 years ago
1 4.59k 3 years ago by user16937
Wizz Air recruitment contact
3  1.92k 1 year ago
3 1.92k 1 year ago by Moore Ben
Olympus Airways
1  4.36k 3 years ago
1 4.36k 3 years ago by jknox
Eurowings (Palma base) recruit...
1  4.61k 3 years ago
1 4.61k 3 years ago by Cabin Crew Consultant

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
5  29.65k 1 year ago
5 29.65k 1 year ago by ScottPi
Fun Stuff! Jokes and funny stories from the cabin!!
7  58.19k 1 year ago
7 58.19k 1 year ago by Celine Dion
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
2  10.23k 9 months ago
2 10.23k 9 months ago by Raymond hicks arlo
Electrical Engineering Jons Starting a job in the electrical engineers industr...
0  0 -
0 0 -