profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
user16937
after you complete the AXA online medical assessment, how long does it take before they contact you for the next stage?
profile image
user16937
after you complete the AXA online medical assessment, how long does it take before they contact you for the next stage?
profile image
pebbles93
Hi,

Would anyone be able to tell me what the EasyJet face to face medical entails please?

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to post - I’m new!

I have my face to face medical and then start training the next day and would like to be prepared.

Thanks!!
profile image
MishkaCat
Hi.

Could you tell me what the reach test is all about, please?

Thank you in advance.
profile image
Laurajane22xox
They make you take your shoes off and take you into a room where they measure your height and then make you reach above your head as if you were reaching into a overhead locker. I can’t remember if it was my easyjet assessment day or the BA one where they actually have a locker and ask you to touch a bag inside to prove you can reach it. It’s nothing to worry about anyway :)
profile image
james_adam77
Hello guys, I did my assesment day the 24th of August and I'll start my training the 23rd of january, is anyone going the same date?? and does anyone knows the price for monthly bus tickets from crawley to gatwick airport, or any other way of transport??
thanks, James.
profile image
ms88
Don't worry about the medical. They check your hearing, the paper from the eye test, your blood pressure, your hight and weight, look in your mouth and you have to give a pee sample.
My blood pressure was high so they waited a bit and tested it again and it was lower but I told them that when Im nervous it goes up and they know that. The whole medical doesn't take long and at the same time you dp the uniform fitting.
profile image
phoebetaylor
For anyone who’s interested in becoming Cabin Crew here’s my experience working for Easyjet and how to get a job there, I explain the Assesment day and much more all in full! :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0tt4ao6hE
profile image
phoebetaylor
Heres another video everyone!
This one is all about Easyjets training course and everything you may want to know before starting! From the wet drill to exams, medical to the point system!

https://youtu.be/6nKaQ_m_yS8

Enjoy and good luck!
profile image
emily1992
Hi everyone

Im looking for someone who could help me. Im currently cabin crew in Australia and would love to brand out and come to the UK to fly. I was wondering if a working visa or a defacto visa would be permissible with some of the airlines?

Thanks Emily

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  80 -
0 80 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  386 1 year ago
3 386 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  657 -
0 657 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.34k 4 months ago
71 986.34k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.65k 1 month ago
126 958.65k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.34k 7 months ago
57 183.34k 7 months ago by annaliona
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  391 -
2 391 -
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall