profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
Noria
Yes, me too. Axa send me an email... « we need to have more informations about... »
And then, the nurse call me back...a few days after i received an email from axa, and she told me, «  thks for the update... now its ok »
profile image
jack1402
Hey, I am still waiting for a start date for LGW... after a little hoohar I got an email at the beginning of December to say AXA would let EasyJet know that I am okay to continue onto the next stage of the medical which would be on the day before I start training
profile image
josie123
2 1/2-3 months notice is great for me at the minute as I've been offered another job until May2018 (maternity cover) so gonna take that to tie me over until I hear from EasyJet.
Its the whole not knowing carry on that's dementing....... Good Luck all you who have already heard.
Anyone for Belfast base?
Happy New Year everyone! hope 2018 is magical for you all xxx
profile image
avonmckernan
I had my assesmsment in the 26th October got permanent at EDI awaiting my training date too
profile image
avfreak
Does anyone know when they normally recruit for GLA?

I think I must have missed it!
profile image
avonmckernan
Hi they have t recruited for gla for a while that’s why I applied for edi I can’t answer you private mail the website seems broken no maths text x
profile image
avfreak
Originally posted by @vonniegla
Hi they have t recruited for gla for a while that’s why I applied for edi I can’t answer you private mail the website seems broken no maths text x

I wonder if they will recruit this year....I wonder what the commute would be like to EDI. I live close to GLA.
profile image
josie123
Good luck vonniegla

Hopefully not be too much longer, I expect they will want us trained up for May 2018 when the new plane is launched and the start of summer?

Keep in touch
x
profile image
user16937
If anyone is LTN base and going to be relocating or looking for a flatshare PM me when you get your start date or anything ?? don't really want to move with an utter random so would be good if theres anyone with similar interests and such
profile image
user16937
If anyone is LTN base and going to be relocating or looking for a flatshare PM me when you get your start date or anything ?? don't really want to move with an utter random so would be good if theres anyone with similar interests and such

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  75 -
0 75 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  385 11 months ago
3 385 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  656 -
0 656 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.11k 3 months ago
71 986.11k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.49k 1 month ago
126 958.49k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly