profile image
user16937
easyJet
profile image
missttturner
Can anyone help? Had my assessment day for BRS and successful, completed AXA questionnaire and had the need more information email come through( not sure why as i am on a clean bill of health - only wear glasses and hold an in date EASA medical certificate). That was a week ago and they have not been in touch with me yet - does any one know how long they take to give you a call back, i have emailed but no response - I've also tried to find a number for them but no joy ( spoke to various departments but never could get to the right one). Any one have a number. I have let Easy know that they haven't been in touch.
profile image
Giulia_92
Hi Stev22,

same problem here. Moreover, I read that it takes 3 weeks to get your tax id and social security number but i can move to Germany only 2 weeks before the submission deadline of such documents... don't know what to do.

hope that we can make it out
profile image
Georgina1990
I completed my AXA questionnaire about 2 weeks ago and have also heard nothing. I can only guess that because there is so much recruitment going on at the moment that people for bases such as Berlin and LGW who have training courses already are being prioritised, so maybe there is a bit of a backlog whilst they work through them. What did Easyjet say when you contacted them about it??? :)
profile image
audrey herbaut
Easyjet gave me this number in order to contact AXA : 0141 5535110
AXA asked me more information about my medical, it took one month and now I think it is to late for me to have a training for this year. I applied for the summer 2018 in Manchester and still no training date... Sorry if I am doing mistake but english is not my mother tongue.
profile image
Georgina1990
I think they say that to everyone because you have to have a face to face medical the day before you start training so i wouldn't worry. I got the same thing at the end of my questionnaire. When did you have your assesment day? I think people who applied in September only just got offered training this year so you may have to wait, you won't have missed out you will just be in the hold pool waiting for a training course to come up :) Will be worth it though so don't get yourself down.
profile image
Jorge Cortés Antequera
Thank you so much for your help! really appreciate it!!
At the end did go to the assessment, got another and better offer! ;)
profile image
missttturner
Update - I spoke to AXA on Friday 13th and they have signed me back over to EayJet. They didn’t really, need to speak to me it’s just because their system automatically requests that they call you if you currently hold an In date EASA aero-medical certificate. So now the waiting game in the hold pool starts.
profile image
audrey herbaut
Hi, this is all the dates. I don't know if people who had their AD at the same time or after me have already a training date..? People based in london can have their training any time because easyjet needs them at all time but for manchester , it is a 6 month contract for the summer, so if all trainings are full until july... I am pessimistic for this year...

25/01 : application online
20/02: invitation for assessment day
1/03: assessment day
2/03 : congratulation email ! and first email d' AXA for the online questionnaire
21/03: phone call and email from AXA asking me a report from my GP
5/04: email from AXA, everything ok with my medical, they will inform easyjet that I am able to progress to the face to face medical
12/04: email from easyjet:

" Thank you for your email.

We can now see that you have successfully passed your AXA medical, which is great. We can confirm your details are secured in our holding pool for Manchester. As soon as we have any information on a training course start date we will be back in touch; at present we do not have exact dates, which can take several weeks/months before we can confirm them.

We thank you for your continued patience and we will look forward to speaking to you soon. "
profile image
HayleyGGunn
Hello everyone, I was curious if someone can help in regards to how the holding pool works.

I was successful for crew based at Southend in November 2017 and passed the online medical in December 2017. My notice period is 1 week also and I mentioned in my interview I was available to start ASAP with no pre booked holiday.

I have spoken with someone who applied in January 2018 and has been put on a training course already for Southend based (They started training beginning of April).

I have emailed easyJet twice now once in Feb and now in April but still no reply. All my contact info is correct on the systems.

Does anyone know why or how they would have been put on a course before me?

Any help on this would be great!
profile image
Lavi1996
Hello everyone, there's someone attending the AD on the 31st May in Berlin SXF?

Applied: 26/04
Invited to ad: 27/04
AD: 31/05

Other discussions going on within Wannabe Cabin Crew

How Hard is it to Regularly Se... So, I'm wanting to be a flight attendant. One thin...
0  79 -
0 79 -
Cabin crew Hello im 20 years old . i want be a cabin crew but...
3  386 1 year ago
3 386 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Wizzair training in Lviv, 13.0... Hi guys,Is there anybody here who is participating...
0  657 -
0 657 -
Tattoo Cover Up
4  1.39k 6 years ago
4 1.39k 6 years ago by PL1994
5 6.22k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.31k 7 months ago
57 183.31k 7 months ago by annaliona
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
71  986.26k 4 months ago
71 986.26k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.58k 1 month ago
126 958.58k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  333 1 year ago
3 333 1 year ago by Josie
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson