- 2021 Training Course
- Ryanair Training Course 22 April Spain
- EasyJet 2021 Virtual Assessment Days
- Vilnius room rent
- TC Malaga - April 22th
- Virgin Atlantic
- Bristol accommodation
- Training course in Portugal - April 29th

EasyJet virtual assessment day updates and info.

Author
  Topic Started By:  Kayla.T    On:  Thu 11th February, 2021 at 13:46
Kayla.T
United Kingdom
#2  EasyJet virtual assessment day updates and info.  Posted 11/02/2021 at 13:46
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

Firstly I would like to congratulate those of you who have been lucky enough to receive an invitation for the VA day and I wish you the best of luck with it, a few days ago I received an email stating that I have been given the opportunity to attended the VA day but I unfortunately haven’t been able to get a date as every time I try to book a slot there are none available. I also haven’t received any form of email stating that I need to upload personal documents such as my passport etc. Is anyone else in the same boat as me or have any information that might help me?

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and stay safe, kind regards.

Kayla x
         Jump to Top
carlanthony24
United Kingdom
#3  Re: EasyJet virtual assessment day updates and inf  Posted 11/02/2021 at 21:30
In reply to post #2...
I am still waiting for a date to become available and also have not received an email to upload anymore documents yet.
         Jump to Top
lucav83
#4  Re: EasyJet virtual assessment day updates and inf  Posted 12/02/2021 at 09:23
In reply to post #2...
Hi Kayla,

I'm exactly in the same situation.
I've applied for LGW but automatically changed for LTN (which I don't really mind) and I received last Monday the AV invitation.
I'm trying every day to book an appointment but is impossible.
I think we just need to keep trying until we'll find a slot, keeping ours fingers crossed soon....
I'll get back if I'll have news

Luca
         Jump to Top
Kayla.T
United Kingdom
#6  Re: EasyJet virtual assessment day updates and inf  Posted 12/02/2021 at 19:32
In reply to post #4...
Good afternoon,

I’m still currently in the same situation and I also applied for LGW too, hopefully we are informed soon and are able to book a slot.

Wishing you the best of luck, I’ll give an update if I hear anything. Thank you and stay safe

Kayla x
         Jump to Top