profile image
AirFlo
Easyjet Ex-crew and new applicants 2021
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hey,
When everyone logs onto the easyJet careers website and clicks on “view application”
Does it show the area of “minimum requirements”. Mine is completely blank, and I know of other applications that are missing it all together. I’m definitely sure I filled this area in as I don’t know how I could have submitted it and got the online assessments if an important area wasn’t filled in.

Is anybody else’s like this??? So worried
profile image
raffaella scappi
The recruitment team told me to apply only for one base and the website state the same
profile image
jknox
Guys/Girls please be patient!

The number of applications are in the high thousands, those of you who have flown before know that this "is not" a fast process, let alone now with limited staff, remote working, and even more applications than normal.

Please be patient, trust the process, and wait for them to contact you.
profile image
JamesEJ11
@Airgirl2020, it won’t let me send you a private mail to reply so I’ll answer here!

My application is totally complete, submitted, received my online assessments. The application status is “completed”

But when I go onto “view application”, the area of Minimum requirements is blank but the rest of the applications answers are there. I know of others that are blank too, and some peoples even missing the section altogether.

Really hoping this a glitch, would be so horrible to not be considered for a glitch.

Thank you and Goodluck!
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hello everyone I hope you are all keeping well!

Has anyone had any good news today from easyJet?

Still waiting for BFS, keeping my fingers crossed :))

Goodluck
profile image
markiecobley
Hi, late to the party but only just found out about this page!

I applied for crew at Bristol, had the whole thing about there being a technical error with the application and needed to reapply. I reapplied, then had to do an online assessment with all the statements and stuff.

I was told I was invited to a virtual assessment day, and received that email on the 23rd of Jan and to schedule a date etc.

I'm checking the scheduling centre quite often, practically every day, but have no times or dates for me to click?? Is anyone else experiencing this? I can't work out if it's to do with Covid or I just simply have no luck at all and finding a date!!!

Thank you !!
profile image
raffaella scappi
No news for gatwick base .
profile image
flyingguy1
I’d send the recruitment team an email, sounds like a technical error on their end as I know a few others who’ve had this too x
profile image
huneina
Hello,
anyone going for virtual assessment soon? I have been invited for one in Luton but yet to receive any details about it. if anyone knows what's happening on the day and already received the details for Luton assessment please share it here.Also any tips for the assessment and interview etc?

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.47k 1 month ago
126 958.47k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.16k 11 months ago
113 543.16k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona