profile image
AirFlo
Easyjet Ex-crew and new applicants 2021
profile image
carl anthony
I would think Monday but you never know, good luck also
profile image
T.S
Has anyone found out any news, I thought we would have found out today.
profile image
JR15Earth
Hello everyone,

As far as I know, I got an invitation for an AD for Bristol and Glasgow. None of them for the rest, so I suppose that they are still not giving dates.

Anyway I have chosen applying for GLA base, so I have my online AD on the 4th Feb. Anyone knows anything about them? I mean, I don't think there will be any group activity, but they could add any other additional stage to the AD. Also I got an e-mail saying that it would take from 08:00 until 17:00 aprox. I don't think so either.

Any info about these new virtual AD would be amazing! This is so confusing...
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hey, what other bases did you apply for?

I applied for BFS and have heard nothing, seems to be only Bristol, Luton and Glasgow that have got invites.

Hoping for Monday tho

Goodluck with your assessment day, I really see it being only interview style activities throughout. I don’t see group activities working tbh. Although it seems a long day, I guess they have to say that so people don’t go make plans and perhaps mess the day up?
profile image
JamesEJ11
What is everyone’s status on their easyJet careers page?
Mine Is still active and accepting Job submissions with a job status- completed. I read somewhere that completed isn’t a good sign and that your application is not going any further but then again it can just mean that you have completed your application/ online assessments and most of the time the airline doesn’t update the taleo.

Goodluck everyone!
profile image
raffaella scappi
My friend got the invitation for the assessment day in Bristol and the status is complete so I really doubt it’s not a good sign . She does have application received , not complete for gatwick and she hasn’t heard anything . I have application complete but no invitation ?????
profile image
JamesEJ11
I think application received means they’ve received it but are yet to review it? I think anyway!

Mine has been on complete from the day I completed my assessments. Fingers crossed ??

James
profile image
carl anthony
If I have not heard anything I am going to email on Monday.
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hopefully they reply fast, I am hoping we get emails early Monday!

Goodluck everyone
profile image
JR15Earth
Hi James,

I applied for all the bases because I was allowed to. I don't know why some people is saying they are allowed just for one base.

I hope it is more like an online interview and not much more. It is always better to have a physical AD, but there's no other way with this situation...

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.5k 1 month ago
126 958.5k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.18k 11 months ago
113 543.18k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly