profile image
AirFlo
Easyjet Ex-crew and new applicants 2021
profile image
skyclaudia
Do you think they'll accept EU citizens for UK bases? I heard that for pilots it shouldn't be a problem, but for cc I'm not sure. Thanks!
profile image
raffaella scappi
There is a question during the application : do you have the right to work in the country you are applying for ? They can’t discriminate European , as long as they have presettled or settled status .
profile image
T.S
Hi All,

I had an email to say they had some technical issues with my application which meant I had to reapply, I completed the online assessment yesterday and haven't heard anything back so far.

It's positive to see Easyjet recruiting. I spent 14 years flying and miss it soo much. Fingers crossed we all get the news we want soon.
profile image
user16937
I m wondering what does it mean in the application criteria "Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction". I believe UK passport is no longer EEA?
profile image
flyingguy1
Hey,

Which base have you applied for? I’ve applied for LGW.

So positive to see them recruiting :)
Fingers crossed our industry can start to make a well deserved return this year.
If anyone has any questions give the recruitment team an email. I emailed them to check my assessments went through as it froze on the final stage and within 15 minutes they’d responded and informed me that they had. Really amazing service from them :)
profile image
Zoe Lewis
I did the online assessments for Man base I’ve already been crew for Monarch ?? and Jet2.

The last part of the assessment froze and then it prompted me to ‘close the window’ don’t know if it’s my connection or their server but literally minutes later I got a automated reply saying I was unsuccessful ??

Any ideas anyone pretty please ???? xx
profile image
flyingguy1
Try emailing cabincrewrecruitment@easyjet.com
They got back to me really quickly the other evening and were so helpful. X
profile image
carl anthony
Hi Everyone

I applied for LPL and Man then had an email saying due to technical issues they needed me to re apply for Man which I did I have completed one test and didn't get a second through so thought maybe they will accept it for both. Have previously worked for Monarch and hope to get back into the skies
profile image
carl anthony
Good Morning AirFlo,

Seasonal is just the same if you worked winter just expect to work more in Summer than Winter, from past experience I worked up to five days in a row morning/afternoon then get a few days off can vary.
profile image
JamesEJ11
Hey, I have also applied for the seasonal fixed term opening at my base (BFS) also new applicant!
I noticed that on the job description for my base alone it states “recruiting for talent pool positions with the possibility of starting in early summer 2021” where as other bases such as MAN their job description states their recruiting for actual job roles and have actually have expected training dates and start dates!

I wonder if I am more likely to held in a talent pool until next year especially if my base is smaller with more crew especially with the EX flyers roles being filled!

Finished my online assessments this evening and have also got no email back, all very confusing!

Good luck ??

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Interview cracking tips
2  3.86k 1 year ago
2 3.86k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.68k 4 years ago
1 3.68k 4 years ago by kayliahngl
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.48k 3 months ago
18 4.48k 3 months ago by Rachid Anssari
AirTanker Assessment day
5  1.99k 9 months ago
5 1.99k 9 months ago by Kiko
Study Impact COVID-19 pandemic...
3  4.92k 1 year ago
3 4.92k 1 year ago by Heather Rivera

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.18k 11 months ago
113 543.18k 11 months ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.49k 1 month ago
126 958.49k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.26k 6 months ago
57 183.26k 6 months ago by annaliona
Promotions How does your airline promote people from juniour...
1  103 -
1 103 -
Training course Training course discussion
6  3.32k 2 years ago
6 3.32k 2 years ago by Mrwmly