- Training course in Portugal - April 29th

EasyJet Cabin Crew Phone Number

Author
  Topic Started By:  Leahdaniellee    On:  Mon 22nd March, 2021 at 15:42
Leahdaniellee
United Kingdom
#2  EasyJet Cabin Crew Phone Number  Posted 22/03/2021 at 15:42
EasyJet Cabin Crew Phone Number

Hi everyone, I’ve been calling the number under an email for the cabin crew recruitment people all day today. It says if I know the extension number for someone, to enter it, if not then press 1 if you have any enquiries for the assessment days or applications. I press one and in total I’ve probably waited about 2 hours with no answer. Surely they are open on a Monday from 10am-4pm??

I have 3 days until my Virtual Assessment Day and I haven’t received any emails such as what app I need to download, and how to access the assessment centre call which a previous email said I should have received already. Someone told me they received their email 3 days before their assessment day but I still haven’t got mine. I’m so worried.
         Jump to Top
jknox
#3  Re: EasyJet Cabin Crew Phone Number  Posted 22/03/2021 at 15:48
In reply to post #2...
WhatsApp isn’t part of the recruitment process, I think what you’re referring to is Microsoft Teams, which you can download at anytime without the need for a link.

I would have thought the phone lines would be open, but given the amount of people likely calling, and the recruitment team likely working from home, I would imagine the lines are jam packed.
You should receive an email with a link to watch some videos and complete some forms 2/3 days before your assessment, this same link will have a link to your teams call but not until the day of your assessment.
If you haven’t received anything tomorrow, then try calling again, fingers crossed you get through to them.
         Jump to Top