profile image
Hails2411
Do you have a funny Cabin Crew story?
profile image
Hails2411
My blog is now accepting guest entries! If you would like to have your funny Cabin Crew story published then please contact me! All posts are written under the authors name and linked back to their own website/Twitter/Facebook etc

You can read some of my Cabin Crew stories here; http://lifeasabutterfly.com/category/flying/

If you're interested in submitting an entry you can contact me via www.facebook.com/lifeasabutterfly or @xXFlutterbyXx on Twitter

Happy flying! :)
profile image
adamsmith11
this is one of the story which i read somewhere and found interesting for your paper.
"I just wanted to convey two funny flight attendant stories that I saw.

1. I was coming back from Cancun and there was an arguement at the security area. While I was waiting for my bag I listened in.
The flight attendant was telling the agent (not TSA, since we were in Cancun) that her liquids did not have to adhere to the 3oz rule, etc....since she is a flight attendant and was going to her flight, etc...
He was saying something about her ticket not being valid while holding some big bottles of makeup or cream.

Finally later on, I saw her at the gate, but at this time she was NOT wearing her flight attendant uniform, she was in "regular" clothes.
I think she wore the uniform to get through security (so she can skip the line and bring on her liquids) and then changed back to her normal clothes afterward."
profile image
Hans222
You won't believe it but this one really happened!
A retired captain flies off to the South on a charter flight. One of the flight attendants recognizes him and starts to tell memories about all their former collegues. He didn't recognize her however, so he just listened and confirmed...
When he told us this story later, someone promptly explained why he hadn't recognized her.
It's the reputation of cockpit crew (I'm a pilot myself) "He hadn't recognized her... she had her clothes on".
The giggling didn't stop
profile image
eyrartick
You can find a lot of funny stories here...
http://theflightattendantlife.com/funnyairplanestories/
profile image
eyrartick
I think we should make this active again. While we wait for the time that you guys are back on the sky, let's share some funny moments. We need more funny stuff to lessen all our fears and worries. This could help keep our mind healthy.
profile image
eyrartick
This one was from a flight attendant friend:

One of the most random questions I have ever heard was from a lady who asked me how the emergency slides reached the ground, a normal question you may think. But the lady asked me as we were cruising at 39,000 feet. She believed that the slides could be inflated from up there and reach the ground!
profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant
Bizarre! We all have tales to tell I'm sure... Passengers say the funniest things sometimes! Here are a few I can think of:

Morning flight in economy cabin, I'm handing out hot breakfasts - I ask an American lady 'Would you like a hot breakfast, Madam?' Without even looking at me, she replies 'No thanks, just bring me some hot buttered toast...' She must have forgot where exactly she was...

Tea and coffee service... handing out milk jiggers... I get asked 'What kind of animal is a UHT?' The classic - when passengers have headphones on, you offer tea or coffee and they ask the passenger, what did she say? (Can they not take the headphones off?) and as we probably have all experienced, the magic coffee pot - 'Coffee, Sir?' 'No. Tea thanks' (pax holds out cup to coffee pot that magically turns into tea...)

Paris to Heathrow flight - about 15 mins into LHR, pax asks me 'Where is the Eiffel Tower, can we see it from here?' (Umm, didn't you just stay in Paris?)

Japan flight - I witnessed a passenger speaking into the PSU and then holding his cup under it - I think he may have misunderstood press here if you need anything...

Many a long haul flight, passengers ask 'Are you going back now?' - Of course, I can fly LHR-LAX-LHR in one shift!

I never cease to be surprised!

Please add more... as per previous poster, we need some humour these days!
profile image
Skyfaith
Hi guys.

I know it's an old post. was just browsing.
I've been asked if I'm flying back to outbound destination so many times.
Landing to dubai from Auckland and can barely keep my eyes open on the "magic" jumpseat... a pax sitting right in front of me asked if I'm flying back to Auckland, I looked at him and said yes.

Dubai to Bangkok during boarding the ground staff handed over a couple with the husband having a reduced mobility. He gave me their passports and boarding pass. While assisting them to the seats a crew came and said to go to the business class they need me urgent and she will take over. I rushed upstairs putting the passport and boarding passes in my pocket. Later I came down boarding completed and I was doing some galley prep. 30 mins later door still open and i saw the purser kneeling down the aisle and searching seat pockets. I was like ok I'll go and check. Then she told me the pax lost their passports. I was like it's in my pocket. She took me aside and said "are you being serious" Gosssh I delayed the flight for 45mins. Jesus was with me this day. No complaints or reporting. After take off the purser came and said not to worry now she remembered I had to go to business class to sort out an issue. Went to the flight deck to apologise. The captain was like that's ok all sorted now. Loooool the crew kept asking during the flight "are we landing late... I felt soooooo bad goshhhh

Other discussions going on within Fun Stuff!

Potential Skin Care Range for...
5  7.22k 1 year ago
5 7.22k 1 year ago by su xeko
introduction
2  9.55k 1 year ago
2 9.55k 1 year ago by Maxwell Lord
Fun quiz!
1  7.16k 5 years ago
1 7.16k 5 years ago by Hails2411
Cabin Crew Ball - Party in Ban...
2  7.07k 1 year ago
2 7.07k 1 year ago by Celine Dion
Can't Post Anything
4  7.31k 1 year ago
4 7.31k 1 year ago by Goodycs

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
5  29.67k 1 year ago
5 29.67k 1 year ago by ScottPi
Cabin Crew Jobs Info on our new jobs service
51  204.96k 1 year ago
51 204.96k 1 year ago by Xenia Barnes
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
2  10.24k 9 months ago
2 10.24k 9 months ago by Raymond hicks arlo
Electrical Engineering Jons Starting a job in the electrical engineers industr...
0  0 -
0 0 -