- Wizz Air - Norway
- Olympus Airways

Current music

< Prev
Author
  Topic Started By:  xAnnax    On:  Thu 4th October, 2007 at 11:14
blue skye2
#21  Re: Current music  Posted 10/11/2007 at 14:09
the worst songs this year include avril lavigne, when your gone want to make my ears bleed and that new one the accordian song-just noise!!!!

i like the song destination unknown, the two songs by an american band-the fray-thats them!! take that have had great songs this year. i like also song 4 mutya and the klaxons performing its not over yet.

one song which will remind me of the summer is dj tiestos version of barbers adagio for strings.
         Jump to Top
jazzyj
United Kingdom
#22  Re: Current music  Posted 10/11/2007 at 15:49

Originally posted by blue skye2

the worst songs this year include avril lavigne, when your gone want to make my ears bleed and that new one the accordian song-just noise!!!!

we have this song as our boarding music on the plane!!! ahhh im sooo fed up of it and i've only done 2 flights so far this month!! ha ha
Touch galley, touch trolley...see how many times you can do that without serving anybody whatsoever
         Jump to Top
annouck
Czech Republic
#23  Re: Current music  Posted 20/11/2007 at 14:22
Kylie and Madonna rock!
         Jump to Top
Cazzy11
United Kingdom
#24  Re: Current music  Posted 11/01/2008 at 15:13
I'm really loving Scouting for girls and The Feeling :) Oh and Mika is never of my mp3!
         Jump to Top
FC1610
Groupie
#25  Re: Current music  Posted 10/02/2008 at 20:20

Loving at the mo - Mika relax (take it easy!!) love Gwen Stefani (most of her songs!!) and Kylie - Wow!! Well I like loads of Kylie! Ummm, also like David Jordan's new song sun goes down! Like The Feeling too their new songs!! Also like Fergie - Clumsy!! Loads of others too but there all I can think of out of current music.

Got to say though I really hate t2 - heartbroken, know it's not really that new but it's overplayed especially by chavs on the bus who sit there playing it full volume on their mobiles LOL!! That girls voice is soooo grating and the music video where she is trying to look all street sat on the car!!

Jump to Top
Nicola_22
United Kingdom
#26  Re: Current music  Posted 18/02/2010 at 12:19
I love Alexandra Burkes 'Broken Heels' Big%20smile
         Jump to Top
JimZeBig
United Kingdom
#28  Re: Current music  Posted 21/07/2011 at 10:37

ANYTHING by Ed Sheeran or Laura Marling - two amazing artists.

Jump to Top
Gagili
Yugoslavia
#31  Re: Current music  Posted 22/11/2012 at 00:07
In reply to post #30...
At the moment i am in 80s mode so i am listening to pop/rock but at the moment i somehow stumbled upon
Men At Work - Down Under
fun tune makes me happy ! :D
Edited 22/11/2012 @ 00:08 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
jahangeer100
#41  Re: Current music  Posted 03/12/2013 at 09:27
This time current music i am listing Abida Parveen, is a Pakistani singer of Sindhi descent and one of the foremost exponents of Sufi music. She sings mainly ghazals and her forte, Kafis,
         Jump to Top
< Prev