profile image
BAstewardess
Crew Shoes - BA standards
profile image
luc3h
I bought my shoes from pavers for about £25 each. 3" and 1.25" and they are so comfy! Would definitely recommend them
profile image
littlejojo
Hiya,

Would somebody mind confirming for me that outdoor shoes for Mixed Fleet can now have a heel height of 3 inches?
I saw Little Minx said this last year but I just wanted to check it hasn't changed again?
Also that nearly black tights are the only colour allowed? No tan?

Thanks very much :) xx
profile image
treetop66
http://www.crew-shoes.com/piccadilly = 30 GBP

try these very cheap and comfy
profile image
littlejojo
Thanks treetop, its okay i already know where I am going to get my shoes from because ive already bought comfy ones for my previous airline...I just want to know whether Mixed Fleet standard shoes can still have a 3" heel? It used to be 2.5" so i wanted to make sure it hasnt changed again?

Can anyone help?
profile image
treetop66
yes I think its still 3inchs x
profile image
Lost-without-Lippy
Yeah its deifinitely 3inches for ground shoes. However my previous work shoes are 1.5 inches at their highest and are none slip and super comfy. I'm looking at the uniform standards as we speak and it says 'we recommend a heel heigh of no more than 1inch' for cabin shoes, whereas with the ground shoes it says 'with a maximum heel height of no more than 3 inches'. Does the term recommend mean there is a degree of flexibility there or should I just go out and buy new ones, Its just such a nightmare getting shoes as I have really small feet, so ordering online isnt an option and childrens shoes seem to insist on coming with a some kind of pattern on the shoe or a strap fastening of some kind, very frustrating.
profile image
Dddreamer
I have just brought these pairs of shoes and wanted to check if they would be okay for cabin and walking shoes. It would be greatly appreciated

http://www.trolleydollyshoes.com/shop/round-toe-court-shoe-2-5-heel/
http://www.trolleydollyshoes.com/shop/style-4-square-toe-flat-1-heal-copy/

Thank you guys =)
profile image
Little minx
Yes, they are both fine.
profile image
Sydney289
Hello everyone,

I was wondering what the standards where for the shoes besides them having to be a certain height? Like what kind of material etc? I am having an exceptionally hard time finding fitting shoes since my feet are extremely narrow. I have ordered tons online but had to send them all back :( Any advice would be highly appreciated. xx

I found these, and was wondering if the border around the front is allowed?

https://www.baur.de/pumps-gabor/pref-AKL10036708623%40BaurDe-Shop/artikel/baur-de?CatalogCategoryID=bvshknyY&CategoryName=sh7544222&ProductPage=6&showAll=0&promoArticleNo=2922732
profile image
suara
Hi sidney!
I don't work for BA (Yet, I am waiting for my training date )
But I don't think those shoes will be valid, as that border makes them look less smart and less business attire.
If you are having trouble finding shoes, try othopedics stores, most of them usually make that type of black leather work shoes, and they have narrow fit.
My feet are also narrow and thin, and if I want to wear cute crew shoes I know they will be a little loose, and won't adjust so well to my feet but you get used to it.
For the onboard flats it's easier to find solutions.
There are many many options in online stores in the US, maybe it's worth checking out.
Good luck!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.27k 1 year ago
162 634.27k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.4k 1 year ago
93 408.4k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.05k 9 months ago
266 595.05k 9 months ago by KL17