- Training course in Portugal - April 29th

Corendon Europe

Author
  Topic Started By:  Airgirl2020    On:  Wed 7th April, 2021 at 18:51
Airgirl2020
Groupie
#1  Corendon Europe  Posted 07/04/2021 at 18:51
Hi guys ,
I’ve applied for corendon based in Germany . Could anybody give me more information about the company please ? Thanks a lot
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#2  Re: Corendon Europe  Posted 08/04/2021 at 09:02
In reply to post #1...
I only have a little info, but it might be useful. They primarily do holiday charter work on the 737, so I imagine this might be a short term contract until the end of the summer season. Bases are available in Germany and Switzerland. Accommodation is paid whilst training and during the contract. Salary is varied, depending on experience - the longer you have been flying and if you are a SCCM, will make the salary higher. There is a basic salary, plus flying hours, plus other allowances such as per diem, language payment etc. Destinations are typical European holiday destinations such as Cyprus, Egypt, Greece etc. Hope that helps a bit!
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
srtanyta06
#3  Re: Corendon Europe  Posted 14/04/2021 at 18:38
In reply to post #1...
Hi!
I sent the application and they answered me very fast. I have to answer a few questions and they will send me the interview's invitation.
I don't have much information (apart from what has been explained below).

I have heard that on your day off they do not allow you to go home (you have to be at your base- in Germany or Switzerland)
         Jump to Top
Airgirl2020
Groupie
#4  Re: Corendon Europe  Posted yesterday at 15:12
They only asked me for some documents and then they disappeared so I suppose I didn’t pass . I wasn’t told anything about a possible interview . Good luck to you
         Jump to Top