- freebird airlines
- Training course 3rd June Manchester
- Ryanair / crewlink recruitment

CONGRATULATIONS to Medical process email - QATAR

Author
  Topic Started By:  Balqis    On:  Tue 31st July, 2012 at 03:28
Balqis
Singapore
#1  CONGRATULATIONS to Medical process email - QATAR  Posted 31/07/2012 at 03:28
Alhamdulillah.. I kept crying and thank god that i receive this email and bow in prostrate to thank over again and again. I waited so long and good thing comes to those who have patience..

Dear Balqis, (20 June 2012)

Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have been recommended for the position of Cabin Crew with Qatar Airways.

Please read this e-mail carefully and completely as it contains the necessary information for you to successfully complete the recruitment process.

The next steps in the recruitment process are the following: 1) Confirm the reception of this e-mail 2) Complete the pre-employment medical examinations 3) E-mail a valid passport copy

(1) Confirm the reception of this e-mail Please confirm receipt of this letter with me. Just hit the reply button; please do not change the subject of this e-mail.

(2) Complete the pre-employment medical examinations The next step in the recruitment process is completing the pre-employment medical examinations. Kindly note you will have to go through the complete detailed medicals here in Doha. Should you fail the medicals, the company has the right to send you back to your respective home country.

You are requested to return the completed Medical Form and only the specified reports requested for, through e-mail or fax within five days from the date that you...............
..................... and another long message to read..

Best Regards,
XXX

Submitted my medical reports to them on (29 June 2012) later.. Spend nearly SGD$$700 and i went to Raffles Hospital..

Receive another email from them on 5th July 2012;

Dear Balqis,(5th July 2012)

Kindly note as per our Doctors advised you need to do the following :

Ø HCV Ab
Ø HAV Igm
Ø Improve eye vision- check the sample report attached
Regards,
XXX

I was told from the Doctor in Raffles Hospital saying that. Every patient who came for their pre employment medical check up for Qatar Airways here always came back and ask for additional information. And each who came back always have a different request. This patient are normal and still Qatar required additional information. The Doctor also mention for my case on my eye vision check that they required is something new for them to do where else others don't and told me my eyes are normal and don't know why Qatar doctors are requiring all this when they already email me the list that required to be check up... Hmm...

Be patience and good things comes to do who are patience..
         Jump to Top