- EasyJet Training 2021
- Room available now to rent near Gatwick
- French Bee - Orly Base

Change Training Course date?

Author
  Topic Started By:  niuko    On:  Mon 19th April, 2021 at 09:29
niuko
#2  Change Training Course date?  Posted 19/04/2021 at 09:29
I had my interview not even a full week ago and was just yesterday night invited to the 22nd April Course and I was very excited about this until I realised I need to get Medically Examined and get the certificate before the first day of the Training. Since I am afraid I won't make it on time, I requested my Training dates to be moved to the next possible dates, in order to be sure I could get this done.
         Jump to Top
sephisepho69
#3  Re: Change Training Course date?  Posted 19/04/2021 at 12:06
In reply to post #2...
hey niuko,

Did you send them an email to change your date ? Because they give me a training date course too and I told them that I want to change the date and I still don't have answer from them

Thank in advance :)
         Jump to Top
flyinglulu
United Kingdom
#4  Re: Change Training Course date?  Posted 20/04/2021 at 18:57
In reply to post #2...
Same. I'm waiting for an answer too.
Also I don't know where to go for the medical examination as in the email said to have it done out of the UK? Also I am not doing anything yet until I have a date, because it is not cheap either.
         Jump to Top
gabips23
Portugal
#5  Re: Change Training Course date?  Posted 20/04/2021 at 21:51
In reply to post #3...
They're not going to answer. If you don't sign up for a training course they'll automatically send you a new email when there's a new training course available. You don't need to do anything.
         Jump to Top
sar.cab
#6  Re: Change Training Course date?  Posted 22/04/2021 at 19:30
In reply to post #5...
Are you sure about this? They sent me a date for the end of april but i said i couldn't go and i still haven't had any other date. I've seen here there's a confirmed training course for may 27th and they didn't send me anything about that one. I've also seen a few people complaining that they haven't received any new dates since february so i'm a bit worried that they won't send me any future courses.
         Jump to Top
gabips23
Portugal
#7  Re: Change Training Course date?  Posted 22/04/2021 at 22:55
In reply to post #6...
That happened to me. I could go to the training on the 11th March and I didn't do anything. A couple weeks later they sent me a new date to start. If they didn't send you a email to that course its because it's all full. They'll send you a new one when they have it
         Jump to Top