- Tattoos & Ryanair training course
- Language used at Assessment Day

CelebAir - Comming to ITV2

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  Wozzal21    On:  Mon 30th June, 2008 at 01:30
Barry The Cat
#11  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 08/08/2008 at 20:09
Have they released who the "celebrities" are?
All Hail Phil & Fern, KIng & Queen of Daytime TV
         Jump to Top
Tflyme
United Kingdom
#12  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 19/08/2008 at 03:20
Jade Goody's next-door neighbour's grandma's meals-on-wheels deliverer's sister's brother-in-law... I hear is due to appear. (If only there was a letter after Z to describe the level of celebrity that will appear)... they would have done better to choose random members of Joe Public from other jobs to try it out... imagine a builder, an IT technician, policeman, butcher, and maybe even a pilot - that WOULD be worth watching.
Thomson Airways - World's Largest Charter Airline
         Jump to Top
user11941
#13  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 19/08/2008 at 03:41
i were in palma few days ago and parked pretty close to the celeb aircraft there even though it doesnt fly there as the map on mocnach website shows the destinations......how strange. maybe its still being used as a normal flight
         Jump to Top
tomflyguy
Groupie
United Kingdom
#14  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 23/08/2008 at 01:44
Neighbours actor Dan O'Connor, former X Factor star Chico Slimani and ex-Blazin' Squad member Kenzie are among the stars taking part in ITV2's Celeb Air, it has been announced.

The reality TV show will follow a group of eleven celebrities as they become airline employees, taking on a variety of roles on the ground and in the air. A star will be eliminated each week, while the last participant standing will win thousands of pounds for the charity of their choice.

Radio and TV presenter Amy Lame, former Hear'say member Johnny Shentall and R&B star Lisa Maffia will also take part in the show, along with ex-Steps star Lisa Scott-Lee, singer Mica Paris and socialite Tamara Beckwith.

Glamour model Michelle Marsh and comedian Phil Cornwell complete the show's lineup.

The programme, which starts in the autumn, will be fronted by former CBBC host Angellica Bell.
Chip Slaps Trip Husband!

Jump to Top
softkey
United Kingdom
#15  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 23/08/2008 at 21:24

Zelebair... !!

Edited 23/08/2008 @ 21:25 Revision #1
         Jump to Top
partyboy_uk
#16  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 24/08/2008 at 01:36
The Celebair-painted aircraft is not necessarily the aircraft that the celebrities will be flying on.  The aircraft has been painted to promote the TV programme and I guess it will be the aircraft that is shown throughout the programme.

ITV are not allowed to give "undue prominence" to branded items, hence why onboard cabin crew will have to use Celebair branded items.  Now whether Monarch, the airline flying the Celebair passenegers, is included as a brand that ITV are unable to give undue prominence to, I am not sure.

However, you can see a bit more about the programme in this topic in the Monarch forum: http://www.cabincrew.com/ccnetwork/forum_posts.asp?TID=31486

Jump to Top
Barry The Cat
#17  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 27/08/2008 at 12:03
Well having seen the list of "celebs" now that they've done their first flight, I'm sure it will draw in people to watch it, starts on itv2 next tuesday.  I'll make it a sticky topic for the painful period that it's on!
All Hail Phil & Fern, KIng & Queen of Daytime TV
         Jump to Top
dannyboyblue
#18  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 27/08/2008 at 12:38
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/film-and-tv/tv-radio-reviews/im-on-celebair--get-me-out-of-here-908622.html

Not off to the best start for the so called Celebs!!
Living the dream!!!
         Jump to Top
B787dreamteam
United Kingdom
#19  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 03/09/2008 at 13:04
so having watched the first show what do u guys all think?

didnt show much of the training did they!! spent most of the training showing to sho called celebs having a disagreement about not being like each other. very sad and pathetic.
First Choice Airways, we will NEVER forget you,

But we must move on to the WORLD OF TUI.
         Jump to Top
Meechan
United Kingdom
#20  Re: CelebAir - Comming to ITV2  Posted 03/09/2008 at 14:24

Originally posted by B787dreamteam

so having watched the first show what do u guys all think?

didnt show much of the training did they!! spent most of the training showing to sho called celebs having a disagreement about not being like each other. very sad and pathetic.

I wish they showed the training last night. I just hope it gets better or i might not borther becoming cabin crew.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >