profile image
raffaella scappi
Cc Bristol 2021
profile image
raffaella scappi
Am I the only one still waiting for a reply from jet2 ?
profile image
flyingguy1
Hey, have you had an email saying they’ll be in touch in the early New Year or have you not had anything at all?
profile image
raffaella scappi
Nothing at all after the video interview. I sent an email to them . They replied saying they are still reviewing the video interviews and they’ll get back to me before the end of the month .
profile image
stuart_watson
hi there was wondering if someone could help me. I've been wanting to do cabin crew for awhile and jet2 id the company I would love to work with the most, I've used their service a lot over the years. but I can't seem to find if they are hiring atm. I noticed this site and that they have a new base in Bristol. Does anyone know how I can apply for this?
profile image
raffaella scappi
They had opened the recruitment for cabin crew at Bristol at the end of November . Unfortunately atm it’s close but keep an eye on their website . Good luck with everything
profile image
raffaella scappi
Anybody knows what’s next in the recruitment process after passing the video interview please ?
profile image
flyingguy1
I believe it is an assessment day which will be held virtually. I'm sure I read that somewhere but don't quote me on it haha. Hopefully we'll hear very soon :)
profile image
raffaella scappi
Hi guys . Did any of you manage to get an assessment day with jet2 ?
profile image
flyingguy1
They sent an email this morning just to check in with me and let me know my application is still in progress but due to the lockdown e.t.c they’re unable to do an assessment day at the minute but will be in touch when they can. Is that the email you got too? X
profile image
raffaella scappi
Yeap . Same here

Other discussions going on within Jet2

Recruitment?
15  6.88k 1 year ago
15 6.88k 1 year ago by Ankit Kumar
Experienced Cabin Crew - STN Hi guys!i applied for the role of experienced Cabi...
0  274 -
0 274 -
STN experienced crew Hey guys, I applied and was invited to an intervie...
1  343 11 months ago
1 343 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
STN Provisional Training Date...
0  4.38k -
0 4.38k -
STN April Training
0  4.93k -
0 4.93k -

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.48k 1 year ago
39 427.48k 1 year ago by Aaron
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.29k 1 year ago
162 634.29k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.08k 9 months ago
266 595.08k 9 months ago by KL17