profile image
Sierrah
CAE - SAS Ireland (LHR base)
profile image
2fly2019
Congrats on getting the job!
Sorry can’t help you myself with any info on training as I’m only just at the final interview stage, fingers crossed I’ll be joining you all soon though.
Maybe just give CAE a quick call and see if they can give you any further info. Good luck for next week!
profile image
HostieHollie
Hey! Congratulations! I'm on the course on 9th August too, hoping we get some details about training today as I'll need to sort out accommodation if its all at LHR!
profile image
2fly2019
Massive Congrats to those starting next week, it’s great that airlines are finally coming back from this! Hope you’ve managed to get more information on training.

I’ve been invited to the group exercise and interview online, Could anyone shed a little more light on how this works? Do you just chat in a group chat online and then get a 1/1 interview after, or do you get invited to another interview following the group activity?

Any info on the set up greatly appreciated, not asking for specific information on what’s asked or questions, just an idea of how it runs!?

Many thanks and hope to be flying with you all soon!
profile image
Sierrah
That's great! Congrats
Thankfully a lot of info was given between my previous post was approved and posted and today, so hopefully you have managed to plan for the training.
Best of luck to everyone else who is still in the process and thanks for the camaraderie on these strange times!
profile image
Sierrah
Group exercise is like the classic teamwork task they used to do on assessment days, not too far from what you have probably done before, so don't worry too much and just be your best self :)
The 1/1 interview will be scheduled on a different date as your group exercise, but I got the impression that everyone gets invited no matter how the group exercise goes, so I guess you just need to do well on both to pass.

Best of luck
profile image
HostieHollie
Thank you! Yes so many forms to complete, I’d forgotten what it’s like to start a new airline! Still waiting for the training schedule before I book anything, hoping it’ll come through soon as it’s getting so close now.
profile image
Rosalía Fernández Perales
Hey!
I was just reading your posts because I applied for SAS Ireland as well. I did the video interview and my screening call two weeks ago. I was just wondering if any of you know, even though they told me that they get back to you even if they’re not interested… did any of you waited for that long? Not that two weeks is a super long wait, but when I was reading your comments I got the impression that the process itself was quite fast. I was wondering if that means I didn’t get selected.

Thank you and congrats to everyone who got the job ??
profile image
Garry Ross
profile image
2fly2019
I’d give them a quick call or email to chase it up, as that does seem a little while to wait. Fingers crossed for you!
profile image
2fly2019
I’d almost certainly say it’s for SAS Ireland, that’s exactly how the ad read when I applied. It’s funny how they don’t actually advertise who it’s for!

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  70 -
0 70 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.71k 2 months ago
126 958.71k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.25k 1 year ago
113 543.25k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.35k 7 months ago
57 183.35k 7 months ago by annaliona
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
5  2.12k 1 year ago
5 2.12k 1 year ago by anna jackson
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 6 months ago
4 3.78k 6 months ago by Taira