Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- My silver lining.. 20 rejections..Finally!
- Change of the date
- Ryanair Training Course 11th January 2022
- December 6th Hahn training course
- Talent Pool 2021
- Fb group for talent pool?
- Driving License
- Emirates - Status completed
- Flydubai application status
- Emirates Application Status Meaning???

British Airways F.A.Qs

< Prev
  The British Airways forum is sponsored by cabincrew.com
cabincrew.com
**All users please read** Keep an eye out for an expanded version of the forum within our brand new Aviation Career Hub, coming very soon! We'd love your feedback on why the forum is important to you, and what features you'd love to see; so that we can make sure the Career Hub forum is as good as it can be! If you're happy to have a chat with us and share your thoughts, please email jenny.cairns@fridaymediagroup.com with the subject line "Forum feedback".
Author
  Topic Started By:  A54Y    On:  Fri 12th September, 2014 at 19:33
louise121
#676  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 20/10/2021 at 15:01
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me out. I currently live in Scotland and was wondering if anyone else from here (or quite far from Heathrow) has managed to stay at home instead of moving to London? If so how easy is it to do so? I wasn't too sure if it is actually possible so just looking for some advice. Thanks :)
         Jump to Top
kay0900x
Groupie
#677  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 20/10/2021 at 18:26
In reply to post #676...
Hey, I’m also from Scotland and if I was successful this is what I would likely be doing. Commuting is something a lot of BA staff do
         Jump to Top
heathersoph
#678  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 30/10/2021 at 15:49
Hi Everyone!

I applied for BA Cabin Crew with attestation on the 13th October. I completed the online assessment the very same day which I really struggled with some of the questions.

Since then, I haven't heard a thing!

My application portal still shows my application as 'submitted.'

I have sent an email on the 26th of this month asking for an update but I have had no response... its now the 30th so I applied over two weeks ago.

I haven't had any emails to say I wasn't successful but as you can imagine I am very very worried.

Does anyone know any reason why this might be or going through similar??
         Jump to Top
Lucy-Anne2017
#679  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 31/10/2021 at 08:52
In reply to post #678...
Hey!

well done on getting through, I really wouldn't worry...

From my understanding the recruitment team are short atm, and currently training. They are completely snowed under. A lot of people are waiting to hear, including people that have been in the hold pool since 2019 and VR returners!
The word atm is people in the hold pool will be receiving start dates and contracts 1-6th nov. So hopefully you will hear something around then or shortly after.

Good luck :)
         Jump to Top
crewfie20
#680  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 02/11/2021 at 11:01
I have recently applied for the Cabin Crew Heathrow role for March 22. I was wondering whether somebody could shine some light on the following:

Have WW, EF and MF been combined in one fleet at Heathrow now?

Is the duty pay, bonuses etc. still the same? I noted that the basic salary had increased. Any down route expenses?

I recently flew BA and noticed that the hats had gone? Is this true?
         Jump to Top
Amberread
United Kingdom
#681  Re: British Airways F.A.Qs  Posted 02/11/2021 at 17:55
In reply to post #680...
Hey, yes all fleets now one called Heathrow Fleet.
Basic has increased, you get overnight allowance too, when I was flying before it was an additional £10 a night ontop of your flight pay, unless that’s now increased.
Yes I believe hats are still a thing
         Jump to Top
< Prev