- Room available now to rent near Gatwick
- French Bee - Orly Base

BMI training

Author
  Topic Started By:  farfallina    On:  Thu 4th December, 2014 at 17:18
farfallina
#1  BMI training  Posted 04/12/2014 at 17:18
Dear all,

i urgently need some infos conerning BMI regional salaries, roster, interview and what about their training? how long is? we are already paied during it? where it is located as usual? do they provide accomodation during it? and also infos in general about the company
Thanks
         Jump to Top
Quastie1
#2  Re: BMI training  Posted 11/12/2014 at 11:07
In reply to post #1...
It seems to be an excellent airline, but I don't know exactly about salary. It is probably similar to the other regional airlines. I am also not sure if they pay you for training. My guess is that you probably get some sort of a stipend while there, and airlines usually give you a hotel to stay in as well as breakfast and lunch.

It is best to read about the airline on Wikipedia, as well as their website, as they will ask you questions at the interview. The interview is very relaxed and enjoyable. They want to see if you can interact well with others.

Their uniforms are amongst the most attractive I have seen; very professional.

Keep in mind you will be the only cabin crew member on the aircraft. Also, they mentioned that there are rarely, if any, overnight stays. So you will be home each day you fly, so that means you will be doing short haul flights all day, which can be tiring. But all in all, they seem to be a great airline.
         Jump to Top