- EasyJet Training 2021
- Room available now to rent near Gatwick
- French Bee - Orly Base

BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristol

Author
  Topic Started By:  300793    On:  Wed 17th February, 2016 at 00:17
#2  BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristol  Posted 17/02/2016 at 00:17
Hi,

I am currently cabin crew for BMI regional. I love my job and thought I would let people know on here because it is only advertised through the website. So people get applying and if you have any questions I will be happy to help!
         Jump to Top
babyboy88
#3  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 04/04/2016 at 02:17
Good evening.. It is great to know you love you job and the company you work for. I am applying for the position.. i heard really good things about bmi regional. Could you tell me about rosters, leave, wage and how is the interview in case they decide to invite me.. Many thanks
         Jump to Top
Flying_waitress
Groupie
United Kingdom
#4  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 15/06/2016 at 11:48
In reply to post #3...
Thinking of applying for BRS. Do you get nightstops? How many crew are based there? Thanks.
         Jump to Top
S0phieC00per
United Kingdom
#5  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 11/07/2016 at 16:13
Hi,
I was interested in applying for this if the position is still available. Please could you tell me what the training is like and how many crew are on the aircraft at one time?

Thanks
Sophie
         Jump to Top
Flying_waitress
Groupie
United Kingdom
#6  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 18/08/2016 at 18:50
Anybody heard?
         Jump to Top
Flying_waitress
Groupie
United Kingdom
#7  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 08/03/2017 at 20:47
Anybody going to the upcoming interview days?
         Jump to Top
Quastie1
#8  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 11/03/2017 at 20:13
In reply to post #2...
Are you the only Cabin Crew member on the aircraft? Do you serve food, or just snacks?
         Jump to Top
Flying_waitress
Groupie
United Kingdom
#9  Re: BMI Regional now recruiting cabin crew- Bristo  Posted 13/03/2017 at 11:47
Single crew - think they are called flight supervisors or so nanetags say.

As far as I know, free drinks and a snack box is offered appropriate to time of day.
         Jump to Top