profile image
Flyboy001
BA medical assessment
profile image
ccalixto
A friend is asking it you need to get in underwear and, if yes, if you can have your thighs on?
profile image
loulu
I had that same question.
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @loulu
I had that same question.

Just Casual as if were going to GP. you will have blood pressure so something you can roll up sleeves or take off a jumper/top. lol
profile image
svlcrew
I've ticked that I wear glasses on the medical questionnaire as I wear glasses for long distance. They say if you have said yes to anything then you need to provide a medical letter, I was just wondering whether my prescription would be sufficient?

Can anyone help please?
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @svlcrew
I've ticked that I wear glasses on the medical questionnaire as I wear glasses for long distance. They say if you have said yes to anything then you need to provide a medical letter, I was just wondering whether my prescription would be sufficient?

Can anyone help please?

My partner wears Glasses all the time and did not need anything with him but his glasses .. so you should be fine but take it with you... I think it's more medical that the letter is for
profile image
Lucyharborne
Hey!!

I have my medical assesment booked for 4th January.

I will be driving from Birmingham that morning. Does anyone know where is best to park?

When i had my assesment day i stayed in the Holiday Inn the night before and left my car there.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprechiated

Thanks!

Lucy

ps - My start date is 25th Jan if anyone else is starting that day :)
profile image
user16937
If you are having a medical at Waterside they you can park in the visitors car park. take your letter or print out the email and show to the security on entry.
profile image
hdb1980
I am deaf in one ear,it doesn't affect me in any way in my day to day life. I just wouldn't be able to hear you properly if I completely covered my good ear. Can anybody tell me if this will cause issues at my medical?just awaiting one more reference for stage 1 to be complete with sterling at the minute before I move onto stage 2 but this is really bothing me so I hope that someone can give me a bit of info to put my m8nd at ease.
profile image
user16937
Originally posted by @hdb1980
I am deaf in one ear,it doesn't affect me in any way in my day to day life. I just wouldn't be able to hear you properly if I completely covered my good ear. Can anybody tell me if this will cause issues at my medical?just awaiting one more reference for stage 1 to be complete with sterling at the minute before I move onto stage 2 but this is really bothing me so I hope that someone can give me a bit of info to put my m8nd at ease.

To be honest no idea, but they may test your hearing.
profile image
honur
Hi there

You may be alright, though I assume this is a condition which you should have declared when applying for the job. If you have, and there's been no issues, you should be fine. You'all have to declare it for your medical anyway... and during the medical they do a hearing test.

It's not anything complicated. If you can hear whispers you'll be fine lol

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.47k 4 years ago
10 67.47k 4 years ago by user16937
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.77k 11 months ago
64 248.77k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe