profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
user16937
Thanks for the info on directions muchly appreciated! :)

is any one going to an A/D soon?

For those who have been to one in pass how is it? When reading the email didn't come across them saying about an exam do you not do a general company knowledge exam or anything ?

X
profile image
danieliliff
Does anyone know when CityFlyer will recruit again?
profile image
Timothy Etherton
Hello,

I am thinking of applying for BA Cityflyer I had an AD years back with them but wasn't offered the job. I was wondering what rosters are like and if it is mainly nightstops? I currently work for Thomas Cook and do quite a bit of longhaul which is ok but I prefer shorthaul nightstops. I was also wondering what the money is like? I have read some posts on here stating the money is bad obviously at charter we earn very good money I clear at least £2000 a month after tax so I would expect to take a pay cut but is it really that bad??

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!
profile image
goldensparkle
Judging by some of the posts on here, money is better than mixed fleet - maybe more similar to LGW and we have incremental pay scales (don't think there are mixed fleet pay scales, though don't quote me on this). The basic salary has also recently improved - it is now significantly more than on the job advert - and we are paid London weighting unlike any of the mainline fleets. Nevertheless you will still be taking a pay cut starting at year 0.

Generally rosters contain a lot of touring. You can bid for a preference of max/min/average nightstops and also specific tours or destinations, late or early finishes. No guarantees however.
profile image
andy1906
Hi guys,

I'm in the middle of applying for the LCY hold pool and was wondering if anyone could answer a question about the application questions?

It says that answers should be limited to 300-400 words maximum. Does that mean 300-400 words for all the questions in total or 300-400 per question?

Thanks!
profile image
NTS1982
I answered per question, best of luck
profile image
Flying_Nurse
Has anybody else been invited to an assessment?
profile image
gabriellaspice100
Hi guys

Just applied ba cityflyer today. I'm aware that they are strict in regards to proving your gsce grades. I've got a C in English language and a D in English literature, will they except these grades as they ask for level C and above

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
X
profile image
Karl Hargreaves
i Have! :D i have selected 25th Feb 11:30 session xx :D
profile image
Lebedinsky
I booked mine for 21st Feb at 8.30 am

Is anyone else for this slot?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.67k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.67k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.38k 1 year ago
162 634.38k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.18k 9 months ago
266 595.18k 9 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.79k 11 months ago
64 248.79k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.49k 1 year ago
93 408.49k 1 year ago by David_Hume