profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
user16937
Hi everyone .

I was just wondering if anyone could give me any information of ba cityflyer as I have been invited to attend an A/D but would like to know more about them? Has anyone been to an A/D before for ba cityflyer? Is it the same as any other airlines with the long days taking part in team work tasks and then a interview at end if you make it that far? or is it different.

Would be very grateful if anyone could reply back with some information

Thanks guys! x
profile image
Lebedinsky
HaleyLouise

When you applied and been offered AD?
profile image
Little minx
I have not done a city flyer interview but I expect it is very similar to other airlines.

Just think of situations when you have given really great customer service and when you have worked in a team situation for the betterment of your customers and you should be fine.

Just remember that they are looking for people that put the customer first and know what great service is.
profile image
user16937
Ah right thank you for the information much appreciated.

Does any one know any hotels what are nearby or like on the door step, just that Im traveling from far distance so thinking of staying down a night.

and Lebedinsky, I applied earlier on this year can not exactly remember when but I think it was within june time, They invited me to an A/D which I booked and then cancelled because i could not go, after few months they got back in touch with me asking if I would still like to go!

Thanks for info again little minx
profile image
user16937
Is any one going to any A/D for cityflyer within the next few weeks ?

x
profile image
COCO_Chanel
Hi,
Been invited to an AD however, I cannot find my GCSE certificates anywhere!! I have a feeling they got lost when moving house! I've emailed them to ask for a number for someone in recruitment and received an automatic generated response saying somebody would be in touch and still nothing! This was 6 days ago :(
I just wanted to ask how important these certificates are because I know somebody that's been to an AD with BA cityflyer and they didn't have them either and we're still interviewed?
Any ideas?
Thank you
profile image
prentice01
I think they send people home if they dont prove their qualifications.

but if you cant find all ur gcse certificates, maybe they will accept something higher like Uni degree or College Certificates.

It's always best to ring them and confirm things, It would be a shame to get there and get turned away.

Best of luck!
profile image
user16937
Hia everyone

For those who've been to interview for BA cityflyer on directions to get there. Is it straight forward because I'm useless with directions.. Is the aviation city house easy to get to ? And when I get in do I just confirm that I've arrived at reception ?

Be very Greatfull if anyone can inform me of any info

Thanks guys
profile image
blegboy
I used to work at BA Cityflyer..yes you must bring the GCSE or 0-level certficates to the ad. They WILL send you home if you dont have them..be warned!
profile image
blegboy
CityAviation House is across the car park from the main terminal entrance,you cant miss it. just report to reception on arrival.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.48k 1 year ago
39 427.48k 1 year ago by Aaron
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.77k 3 years ago
27 193.77k 3 years ago by juankax
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.42k 1 year ago
93 408.42k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.29k 1 year ago
162 634.29k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle