profile image
BA_moderator
BA CityFlyer questions and answers
profile image
BA_moderator
I have set up this new thread for cityflyer questions, answers and interview queries.
Please post all topics relating to cityflyer within this thread rather than flooding the main BA forum page.

Many thanks
profile image
*LHR*
I got my AD at 11.30 next Thursday 19th, Does anyone know where City Aviation House is in relation to the DLR station and terminal building?

Thank you.
profile image
RobotBoy
Hi everyone,

very happy to say I've been invited to an AD for CityFlyer. I've read everything I can online about CityFlyer and trawled through the threads on here too, which has given me a lot of info.

Just wondering if someone could clear up a few unanswered questions though:

1 - Is the hourly flight pay paid from clock on to clock off?

2 - What are the allowances like for nightstops? How are these paid?

3 - I'm a Londoner but potentially interested in relocating to Edinburgh at some point in the future. What flights do EDI crew operate? Is it solely there and backs to LCY?

Thanks!
profile image
*LHR*
When is your AD Robotboy?

I think the hourly rate is paid from check in to check out at London
City, that is normally how it works.

Your Allowances is the hourly rate. Your accommodation is paid for. The email they send you with the reference form has a attachment with all useful information on pay etc.
profile image
RobotBoy
I'd rather remain anonymous so won't say when my AD is, but it's not the same day as yours!

Ah, so there's no allowance for nightstops other than the hourly flight pay, but you are paid for every hour that you are away? Seems reasonable enough.

I haven't received the references form yet, so I'll look out for the more detailed information when I get the email through.

Best of luck with your AD - really hope to be flying together soon!
profile image
gifty
hi, i study part time, three days a week, mainly in the mornings till the mid afternoon, is it possibly to apply for the cabin crew position at Lcy, and bid to have those mornings free, then work start work late in the afternoon or do an evening shift?
profile image
**skyhigh85**
Well Done RobotBoy on ur AD and good luck to you when it comes.

Not got any answers to your questions though unfo

I've still not received the references form...any idea when they usually send it?

Cheers guys!x x
profile image
**skyhigh85**
Re: Gifty

To be honest I don't think they'd allow that since its a full time position I think you need to be quite flexible but i may be wrong so maybe best to ring/email recruitment?

Sorry cant be of more help. Good luck!x
profile image
*LHR*
skyhigh85 I waited a week after I booked my AD to recieve the email with your reference forms.

I know that you also get a London weighting on top of the salary then your hourly pay.

Good luck to everyone
profile image
superllama87
Just wondering if anyone is able to provide details of the CityFlyer conditions/pay? There is plenty of information for Mixed Fleet but wouldn't mind being based closer to central London...

Cheers.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.38k -
0 1.38k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.47k 4 years ago
10 67.47k 4 years ago by user16937
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.1k 9 months ago
266 595.1k 9 months ago by KL17
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.63k 1 year ago
31 372.63k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.77k 11 months ago
64 248.77k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe