profile image
brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Rachel1990xx
Oh wow well done that's really great! How many were in your group? I'm in the morning one on 28th September... 1300 is a lot! Do you have your training date yet? xxx
profile image
char14
Around 15 of us in the morning. i start training 17th nov, but the other guy that got it in my group starts 13th dec, so the people that you meet might get different start dates, not sure how it works. x
profile image
livingproof21
Awww hunni, I just seen this. That's so sweet, you will be flying with us soon.xxx
profile image
livingproof21
I had my AD on 16th September afternoon and got the email yesterday morning to tell me I had the job, I know of at least 3 from the morning group that got the job, but so far I haven't heard from anyone from the afternoon group. If anyone was in the afternoon group on 16th let us know how you got on. PM me if you want too.

Congrats to everyone who has been successful with their AD's already and the best of luck to all those who are still to have them. Look forward to flying with you all soon.

Chris.x
profile image
cizz_m87
Hey

Just to let you know they have a big back log atm trying to get everyone sorted so you might be waiting about 3 weeks for your starter pack. But you should get the e-mail with heakth questionnair and instructions on how to do your CRC soon. I rang them to check where mine was as i had my AD beggining of august and they just said they are behind so i would just be patient, they haven't forgotten you lol.
profile image
Baby Jack
We are also recruiting for trainers within cabin crew as many trainers now want to return to flying so that impacts on the number of courses available. It is a case of being patiant please
profile image
char14
thanks for letting me know, i didnt want to call them as it hasnt been that long, just got a bit worried as the last part of the email said, should we not hear back from you we will assume you no longer need the position When do you start?
profile image
plymdevil
Can anyone tell me if they select a SET number of people from each AD session or could they select the whole group if good enough....if no set number roughly how many seem to get offers from each AD session (and how many are in each session?)

Thanks guys

Dx
profile image
cizz_m87
No probs i felt exactly the same and when i called them they didn't even ask my name to check the status just said they were so busy which i can understand seeing as the ammount of staff they are recruiting. I wouldn't worry though i start after you and i've got my starter pack and stuff so i think it really depends on your referencing person sorting it all out. I stary on December 1st, just trying to work my way through the forms in the pack. I would give it at last 2 weeks but you might hear before.
profile image
Baby Jack
We recruit to a standard. You could have a lot in one group making the standard but conversely you could have nobody. There is no set number as we need so many crew literally thousands. Be yourself, actively listen, be interested and work as a team

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.32k -
0 1.32k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.62k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.62k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.35k 11 months ago
39 427.35k 11 months ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.26k 1 year ago
93 408.26k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.52k 10 months ago
64 248.52k 10 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.82k 8 months ago
266 594.82k 8 months ago by KL17