brighton_rocks
Assessments, interviews & start dates
profile image
Phoenix1974
Thats Great BabyJack I so want to get this job
profile image
brighton_rocks
Hi all

A few of us are organising meeting up the night before our start date on the 27th october, and i am just wondering if there is anybody else in our group. As far as i can see i have only come across 8 so there must be more. So if you are starting the 27th oct please do give me a shout as it would be lovely to meet everybody before our big day

Please PM me your email details and i will add you to facebook and introduce you to the group
profile image
jaybabyd
Hi to you all

I have my AD on 27th September and I am really looking forward to it!

Well done to all those that have got through so far you should be proud of yourselves!
profile image
brighton_rocks
Moved content

Posted by flyinggirl_84

Hi all

A few of us are organising meeting up the night before our start date on the 27th october, and i am just wondering if there is anybody else in our group. As far as i can see i have only come across 8 so there must be more. So if you are starting the 27th oct please do give me a shout as it would be lovely to meet everybody before our big day

Please PM me your email details and i will add you to facebook and introduce you to the group
profile image
aussie075
Good luck to everyoe with AD's coming up. Hope to see you all onboard
profile image
brighton_rocks
I'll 2nd that!
profile image
Phoenix1974
Thank you Aussie. Hope after the 4th oct i will be as happy as you are and congratulations to you hopefully will see you on board.
profile image
jaybabyd
Thank You
profile image
aussie075
Good luck for the 4th October. I put a post i the interviews forum of my experience at my AD, just to give you a heads up. Hopefully it will help
profile image
pinkspideruk
AD 3rd Oct

How many of us are going for the 3rd of Oct - I am dead excited now esp as my 2 lovelies passed thier AD's on the 16th with flying colours and are waiting for their start dates.

Im going to be staying at the travelodge T5 - anyone know if this is close to the assessment centre? or is anyone else staying there the night before as well?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.94k 8 months ago
69 113.94k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.04k 8 months ago
266 595.04k 8 months ago by KL17
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.26k 1 year ago
162 634.26k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.76k 3 years ago
27 193.76k 3 years ago by juankax