profile image
flyboi1989
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
profile image
Allan Day
Anyone needing a U.K. attestation, there’s a course starting Monday 19th by ‘skypeople’. The cost is £795. Please email info@skypeople.co.uk for more info, but you need to email before 5pm today to confirm your place. I know a few were asking. Xx
profile image
Gabrf
Hi hope all is well!

For those who have applied for the cabin crew position and have received the online assessments and video and who have then gone on to receive an email asking them for their documents can you please give an indication to how long after completing the assessments and videos it was before you was asked to produce the documents please?

I completed my assessment and documents last week but haven’t heard anything since, just wondering if there is a rough time frame between each stage or if people are experiencing different time frames all together..

Thank you and good luck ??
profile image
BCF 663
How long do you have to submit your docs once you receive the email? Did I read on here, 24 hrs?? I’m trying to get hold of a copy of my medical certificate. I hope it arrives in time.

Thanks
profile image
Hayley Pargeter
Hi,
How do you obtain your medical certificate?

Thanks ??

Am I able to get my certificate from British Airways?
profile image
carl anthony
You will need to go to an approved medical centre to have some tests done they will then give you a certificate.
profile image
Born2fly21
Is anybody still waiting for 1-2-1 online interview? I know a few people have had them already..
profile image
raffaella scappi
I was only asked for the documents today . Still waiting for the interview
profile image
BCF 663
I’ve just received the email to say I’ve passed the online assessments and to send in docs but, I can’t get my medical certificate till Saturday which will be nearly 48 hours after they’ve sent the email?! It does state to be sent within 24 hours. Will it matter?
profile image
Hayley Pargeter
I was with British Airways. Can I just ask for a copy there? I know I had to have one done privately when I joined Emirates.
profile image
Kiko
I am also left BA last year and the doctor I’m having my AME certificate with informed me it was all done in-house at BA. All airlines after 2014 he informed me require this certificate. I’ve heard nothing back from BAHs and so am having one done. Hope that helps?

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.11k -
0 1.11k -
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.54k 2 years ago
2 4.54k 2 years ago by Citylad23
Waiting after Application
8  5.17k 3 years ago
8 5.17k 3 years ago by flyboi1989

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.35k 1 year ago
162 634.35k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.47k 1 year ago
93 408.47k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.15k 9 months ago
266 595.15k 9 months ago by KL17