profile image
flyboi1989
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
profile image
sazzle123
Hi.
It’s just slightly confusing in its wording. As I understand it’s Full length photo, Passport, Medical and relevant attestation. ( the ‘or’ is differentiating the types of medicals/ attestations.
Good luck to everyone! Super excited to hopefully join a new base and get back in the air ????
profile image
shauni_bate
Hey Guys,

Just reading the comments and i wasn’t asked for any documents attestation etc but ive done the assessments and video interview anyone have any idea whats going on? Lol

Thanks
profile image
Born2fly21
Hey, if you pass the assessments and video interview then they will ask for documents, so don’t worry
profile image
paddyflies321
They’re probably overwhelmed with the amount of applications, so it will be a lengthy process!

No flights depart until the end of July, so they have time on their side.

Good luck everyone ????
profile image
wilzy85
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe.

I applied back on 27th March but have yet to receive an acknowledgement regarding possible online interviews etc (although did receive the automated page to say submitted successfully)

Did anyone else apply around the same time and maybe hasn’t heard anything yet? I’ve read on the forum here that it’s usually an average of 10 days or so before hearing anything, so am guessing with the Easter Bank Holiday etc today is more or less the 8th day)

Thanks all, good luck in your applications and here’s hoping we all meet on a training course and/or aircraft again soon ?? ??
profile image
riley2002
I applied on the 13th March and still haven’t heard anything. The general feel is if you’ve haven’t heard you probably haven’t got it. I think it’s similar to Wizz. They don’t reply and hold on to the application till later, as my friend applied in January and got the job last week. I sent Nobox an email regarding my attestation and never got a reply. So who knows. Maybe they’re just extremely busy or working from home due to COVID.
profile image
sazzle123
Hi. Not sure if it helps, but I applied just after you for CC (not SCC) Had assessments and video assessment. I’ve been successful with both of these and submitted all required docs... now waiting on final live interviews. I really am so excited and with you all lots of love and luck. Xx
profile image
Columbus
Hello everyone. I've just had my invite to upload the documents for the Senior Crew role. Just to say, regarding Medical Certificates, if like me you joined British Airways twenty odd years ago don't worry, I've just received a telephone call from a lovely manager at BAHS to confirm that all I need to do is include In my email that I joined British Airways before 2014 and she told me that would be sufficient. If not to email BAHS and they will confirm. Very nice Lady too.
profile image
MANwingsman
I applied for senior cabin crew on 16th March and got my videos and assessments today.
profile image
carl anthony
Ended up receiving mine yesterday one said senior other emails that came through after said main crew

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.11k -
0 1.11k -
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.54k 2 years ago
2 4.54k 2 years ago by Citylad23
Waiting after Application
8  5.17k 3 years ago
8 5.17k 3 years ago by flyboi1989

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.31k 1 year ago
162 634.31k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.11k 9 months ago
266 595.11k 9 months ago by KL17
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.78k 3 years ago
27 193.78k 3 years ago by juankax