profile image
flyboi1989
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2021
profile image
jknox
For those of you who have heard nothing, please make sure you’re checking your “junk” inbox, as a lot of candidates are finding Nobox emails sneaking their way into it.
profile image
Kiko
Hey everyone, so I’m awaiting the face to face interview after sending my documents but, I was employed by BA before 2014 and I’ve never heard of an AME medical certificate. I’m now having this done this week. Has anyone had their interview following their email last week to be invited? Hope all goes well for everyone at this stage . TIA ??
profile image
flyboi1989
I sent the documents last week but nope no info on the interviews.

Still wondering when they will share the pay scale.

Does anyone else find it worrying they are not showing the pay ?
profile image
Gabrf
Hi just wondering if anyone can offer some advice please regarding the attestation certificate and also medical..

I have previous cabin crew experience, however working for Middle Eastern airlines where official attestation and medical certificates are not necessary.

Does anyone know how I would go about this when it comes to providing the documents to the recruiter when they ask? Or does anyone recommend any online courses to complete this certificate?

I have come across a course on corporateflighttraining.com which seems reasonable but would much rather go off a recommendation.

Thank you and good luck all :)
profile image
BCF 663
I’ve just received my email to do the online tests and interview but, I’m too nervous to click the link!!!

Can I do the tests first and then the interview part on a different day or does it have to be done together?

Any hints/tips from people that have done the video part?

Thanks
profile image
jknox
They can all be done at different times, you're asked to complete them within 72 hours of receiving the email, so as long as you complete all tasks within that time, you can complete each task/interview at your convenience.

Best of luck!
profile image
Born2fly21
Has anybody heard anything since sending in documents?
profile image
flyboi1989
Nope not heard anything.

However a friend of mine who sent in their video before me has today been asked for documents. So I wonder how they are doing it.

Has anyone sent an email needing a response ?
profile image
user16937
if i send in my attestation, i do not need to send in a photograph and passport?
confused with which documents to. send them
profile image
flyboi1989
You need to send

Passport
Attestation
Full length photo
And an AME valid medical.

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.11k -
0 1.11k -
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.54k 2 years ago
2 4.54k 2 years ago by Citylad23
Waiting after Application
8  5.17k 3 years ago
8 5.17k 3 years ago by flyboi1989

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.43k 1 year ago
162 634.43k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.81k 11 months ago
64 248.81k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.26k 9 months ago
266 595.26k 9 months ago by KL17
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe