profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
HelenaXu
Hi Sarah and Rachel!

I am starting the 20th too :) and I am interested in sharing too! would u like to talk abt it on FB? https://www.facebook.com/groups/522833104429229/ This is the FB page for those starting on the 20th :D

Helena
profile image
Rachel3542
Hey Sarah
I think you were on my ad in the afternoon? Well done for getting it! Have you sorted out anywhere for training yet? X
profile image
Queeny_x
Is anyone from the 20th of June training looking to relocate to London? I'm moving from Glasgow and would like to share with crew!
profile image
Skylark1908
Hello!

I'm starting on the 20th and am looking to re-locate to London. Unfortunately i'm not on Facebook but would be interested if anyone is looking to share!

Katie x
profile image
Little minx
Why don't you open a Facebook account so you can chat with all the other's starting on 20th.

You can make them totally private, so that people can't see much at all, if that is what you are worried about.
profile image
mrsrap
Hi Grace . I have a self-contained lodge in Horley (5 mins Gatwick) which has one double bedroom but a flatmate could sleep on bed in living room. Rent is £145 pw to include everything. Also have 2 double rooms in the house at £85 pw all inc. Any good?!sararapoport@hotmail.com
profile image
Extremely well presented two bedroom flat in the sought after location of Lansdowne Place.

Situated In the heart of central Hove just off the seafront with easy access to the many shops, bars, cafes and restaurants along Church and Western roads.

Close to both Brighton/Hove stations and Poole valley for the National Express coach. (only 30/40 mins travel to Gatwick on public transport)

The flat has a contemporary open-plan kitchen and living space with solid oak flooring throughout. The bathroom has a modern white suite with over bath shower and instant hot water.

The room available is a small double which is unfurnished and has built-in closet space.

Available from April and the rent is £460 per month plus bills (or £580 all inclusive). A months deposit will be required.

I have listed below the link to my Gumtree advert for you to see pictures.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/flat-share--central-hove-with-single-gay-professional/1016233426
profile image
jellytot1984
WANTED ASAP 5 bed house for 5 BA cabin crew. Preferably with 2 bathrooms/shower rooms.We have just been let down by a landlord and now need a house to move into by the 5th May. Looking to pay between £1500-£1750 per month. Ideally looking in the Hounslow area, with good access to the tube/bus routes. Please contact me if you have anything. Many thanks!
profile image
clr453
Hey!

I'm current Mixed Fleet crew and looking for a house share with other crew. Basically just getting tired of the commute and fancy a change of scenery. So if anyone knows of any rooms or is in the same situation feel free to get in contact :)
profile image
jellytot1984
WANTED ASAP 3 bed house for 3 BA cabin crew. We have been let down and now need a house to move into by the 13th May. Looking to pay between £900-£1100 per month. Ideally looking in the Hounslow area, with good access to the tube/bus routes. Please contact me if you have anything. Many thanks!

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.36k -
0 1.36k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.74k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.74k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.22k 1 year ago
162 634.22k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  594.96k 8 months ago
266 594.96k 8 months ago by KL17
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.42k 1 year ago
39 427.42k 1 year ago by Aaron
Regional Airline Operators For those who are operating regional services
10  67.45k 4 years ago
10 67.45k 4 years ago by user16937