profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
clh90210
Hi, can anyone give me advise on commuting from Nottingham-East Midlands for mixed fleet?

I wanted to get an idea of a rota for the month to see how much I will be travelling up and down?

I am happy to stay in BnBs for a few nights a month, if I had standbys or short hauls in a row. But wondered how much BnBs roughly cost?
profile image
louised1989
I dunno about b&bs, but I've managed to get a travelogde right by the airport for £23 a night for my AD. So I guess if you book in advance you could get it pretty cheap!
profile image
MissLVR
Hi..!

I start training on the 16th May and even though I only live about 5 minutes from Heathrow as it is, definitely would like to move out of home.. So if you're interested in looking for somewhere too, let me know =)
profile image
dudine
We have a lovely, newly decorated double room to let in a very nice pet and smoke free semi-detached three bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Tollgate Hill, Crawley, sharing with warm and friendly young professional couple. Located 3 minutes walk to bus stop and within 16 minutes bus ride into town route #1. Easy access to Gatwick airport via M23 and bus route #10 goes to the Fleming Way training centre. Rent includes bills, council tax, Freeview TV with built in DVD player, Internet via Wi-Fi, shared living/dining room, large modern kitchen, bathroom and spacious back garden. For further information please view our website at http://crawleyroom.martin2k.co.uk or ring 07957478682
ONLY £450 per month all inc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
profile image
highflyer2009
jeff their are quiet a few of us on this course we have a fb page i will also be comuting from GLA after training i have a b/b that ba crew use £25 per night or £900 payable in 2 halves if you want to keep the room even if you go home on days off that way you have the same room,some of the others have been looking at house shares
profile image
daft ex crew
Good Afternoon all, and congratulations on joining BA. Ive been with MF since 2010, and lifelong friend of mine has accomodation in North Cheam approx 16 miles from LHR up for rent (please see advert below). I live in the area also, and quite a few crew do aswell, if interested, please contact my friend on the details below. I can also give more info on transport, just PM me. Photos of rooms are available too, i just cant work out how to post them here!.

My son has just gone travelling around the world and his rooms (1 x double bedroom + 1 x double living room) are available now to rent for £650 inclusive of all bills; shared facilities are kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Please note that I have my own living room within the flat.

The bedroom has a double bed, chest of drawers and a wardrobe. The living room has 2 2-seater sofas, coffee table, television, computer desk and chair; there is wireless internet and Freeview television. The front and back of the building has communal terraces.

The spacious 2-up, 2-down flat is located in North Cheam, a minute walk to bus stops 93, 293, 151, 213 and X26 (X26 to Hatton Cross in 1hr15min, £1.40 oyster fare). It’s an approx 5 minutes bus ride to Cheam Station (to Victoria 30 min) and Worcester Park Station (to Waterloo 30 min) and about 15 minutes to Morden which is the first stop on the Northern Line. Also, North Cheam is a 10 minutes walk away from Nonsuch Park and Cheam Park.

I am 48, non smoker and work as an administrator for an engineering company. I am easy going, tidy but not suffering from OCD and have a busy social life. There are no pets and sorry, but smokers have to go outside.

If you are interested and want to know more, please send me a message or call.

My email: Isabel.bartelt@kbr.com
Mobile: 07977 994494

Thank you and regards, Isabel

UPDATE, this room has now been taken.
profile image
MissKc
Originally posted by @flya380
"House Share Avaialble V Near Heathrow Airport"

Hi There,

I have a 3 bed house ultra conveniently located approx 10 mins walk from Hounslow west tube station and buses to Heathrow Airport and Hatton Cross

Semi Detached Property with Off street Parking
GCH, Kitchen, Bath, Large rear Garden
Mins walk to lampton Park, Ammenities and Hounslow West Tube Station and Buses

Professional Couple - Looking for 3 other Girls to share house working at LHR or City
References needed - prefer Non Smokers

available 2 x Double Rooms at £595 per month each
1 x single room at £275 per month
ALL INCLUSIVE OF COUNCIL TAX, WATER, GAS AND ELECTRICITY !!
Fast Wi-Fi will also be Included

Available from: 15th May 2013
Call me for more details
07943 570856

Hi there, are you renting it out on short-term basis as well? I'm looking for a place to rent for 6 weeks for my training, which starts on the 23rd May :)
profile image
dreamcatcher2
Hi,

I also start training on the 16th May and I am desperately looking for a place to stay for training, I am not for London and will be moving from the states in May... so it is not that easy, I d love to rent a room with crew as well, it is really hard when you don't know the people you are trying to move with, or don't know anybody at all as a matter of fact. I am not sure how to do that ...Anybody looking for the 16th May as well??
profile image
gdonaghy
anyone looking for a room close to gatwick ? i have a double room in a lovely two bed house about 10 mins from gatwick
profile image
AlexandriaBA
Hello,

I am starting my training course with Ba on the 6th of June and I am looking to rent a room for 6 weeks to start, preferably with other crew members. If anyone is looking for someone to share with or is renting a room please let me know, I'm useless at tubes and buses so i could use someone to follow!!

Alex

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.38k 1 year ago
93 408.38k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe