profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
boggetti
Beautiful furnished room to rent in West Green, Crawley.
Victorian Semi detatched house with all Mod Cons
Washing Machine, microwave and fiber optic broadband and Virgin Media
5 minutes walk to Crawley town, train station and bus stops.
Availiable the 1st of April
Sharing with one other BA crew member
To orgainise a viewing please call Natalie 07919351113
Deposit and references required.
profile image
Little minx
I am sure if you took the flat in Stains you will easily find some other new Mixed Fleet crew to share with you. Crew are selected because they are friendly and so as long as you find some like minded Mixed Fleet crew you should be fine.

Stains was a popular place to live with the British Airways mod. He used to recomend it as a place to live for new crew all the time.
profile image
HayleyGennard
Hi Grace

I have just joined this forum and can see we have the same start dates for BA! I to am looking at accommodation options for the 6 weeks training.. Have you had any luck? Looking forward to meeting you :-) x
profile image
WarrenJ
Im on the May 16th Start date and looking somewhere as well, ive only managed to find a hostel in Kensal Green for the 6 weeks but gonna need somewhere to settle. Im moving from Belfast so not that close.
profile image
Kuljit5100
1 Bed Apartment Ideal for Flight Crew

TW15 New build. Available immediately unfurnished or furnished.

Features:
High specification kitchen/bathroom fittings and finishing, wooden floors, skylight windows, directional ceiling spotlights, private patio garden, large bedroom.

Easy access to Ashford Rail Station and High Street, Hatton Cross Tube Station and Heathrow Terminals.

£800 per month including council tax, gas, water, electricity

Kuljit.garcha@gmail.com
profile image
Polly3
Hi Hayley congratulations! I am on the same start date 2 we have a Facebook page set up! The link is on a thread on page 2 think it's called training start date 18april. Really excited to start!! X
profile image
kaidaharmony
Hi there,

I'm due to start training on the 28th of March but still looking for somewhere to stay. Is anyone else starting then wanting a flat share? Like others I'm not keen on sharing a flat with a complete stranger!
profile image
Dotty.J
Hi Kindaharmony! I start on this date too I'm staying in the Travelodge with another girl i met on the AD, it was only £22 a night, so if you can't find anywhere straight away maybe book there for cheap? When was your ad?
Dotty x
profile image
kaidaharmony
It's great to finally speak to someone else who will be on the course, my AD was 1st of May last year. You?

Are you all sorted to start yet? I feel like I've still got loads to do :)
profile image
Dotty.J
Ahhhh that's nice! We have a facebook page for our start date would you like to add me on facebook and I will add you in? Ohhh gosh what a long wait But atleast you know now!! Yeyy! I was the 22nd January! Nope not really! I live in Wales so it's a bit move, & i'm only 18! Lotts of reading to be done to! xx

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.71k 11 months ago
64 248.71k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.6k 1 year ago
31 372.6k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.38k 1 year ago
93 408.38k 1 year ago by David_Hume