profile image
Grace_Brown
Accomodation, Specific to BA
profile image
Janet15
Single room to rent!
Fantastic 6 year old house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom .3 rooms on first floor,one on-suite a double and one single which is now available to rent from 1st Dec,or earlier if needed.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden,sun longers and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the from of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.
The room is £440pcm all inc including wifi.
These rooms go fast!
Inbox me or text 07928 091181 to view or for more info
profile image
Janet15
Single room to rent!
Fantastic 6 year old house,3 floors.2 rms on top floor with bathroom .3 rooms on first floor,one on-suite a double and one single which is now available to rent from 1st Dec,or earlier if needed.
It has fitted wardrobes,wooden blinds a metal bed and side table.All bedrooms have a lock.You will be sharing the bathroom with one other,it has a bath and shower, theres also a toilet downstairs.Modern kitchen, massive American fridge,dishwasher,with everything you need,
Its located in Cranford,just off the Bath rd near the Travelodge,so takes 10 mins to staff car park,or 15-20 to T5 by bus.
We have a sunny garden,sun longers and a large lounge with dining table ,leather settee's and side tables.
Its located in a small private close,where a few other houses are rented by BA Mixed Fleet crew.Cranford park is accessible immediately to the from of the property.
Its a very friendly sociable house,but we also close our doors when we want our own space.
These rooms go fast!
profile image
Janet15
Single room to rent!
These rooms go fast!
profile image
a_bc249
Looking for a spare place around the airport area. Not got a start date yet, but guess maybe end of year, or early next year.
profile image
dconlon2018
Hi looking for accommodation for mid Febuary from Dublin Ireland moving over on my own anyone any advice or what the best way of going about all this is

thank you
profile image
MissInternational83
Hi are you still looking for accommodation?? Also are you crew?
Xx
profile image
newflyer500
Hello

I’ve provisionally training with SkyPeople on early February and then BA after that for 4 -5 weeks and I’m thinking my acommodation options, hotel? Rent a room etc

Any help guys would be great or advice from some crew who have been in my shoes.

profile image
hydro002
Spacious single room available in quiet modern town house in Stanwell TW19, sharing with young professionals in aviation and other sectors. Shared use of living room, kitchen, garden and bathroom. Easy access and good transport links to Hatton Cross and Heathrow T5. Private parking available. Local amenities include 24 hour Tesco Extra, Sainsbury Local, local takeaways and Post Office. 420GBP/ PCM, inclusive of bills. Please contact Adrian if interested on 07545533907. Available from 4th January 2019.
profile image
hostiemostie
I have a 5 double bed house, fully furnished. 15 mins drive to the crew carpark . All individually locked rooms for privacy .
Unlimited optic speed wifi provided, along with Off street parking. A cleaner comes to service and clean the house twice a month .
A Master Bedroom available for rent immediately for £525pcm.( All bills are included in the rental price). The room has built in cupboards. Plenty of space.
I already have two MF with me (one who has been here for over 2 years).
It is very quiet house (bliss after a long day).

I am WWF, based at LHR. Although I live in the property, I am completely independent, as in, I have my own kitchen, bathroom, lounge.
Please get in touch, as the rooms tend to go very quickly.
profile image
BAMIXED1702
Good size fully furnished double bedroom available for training. 25 min drive to TBC. Available from January. Access to kitchen/ sky box and WiFi in bedroom. Plenty of parking in a quite area outside of High Wycombe. £600 all inclusive for full training period, this includes cleaner fortnightly. Email cherrygreen@hotmail.co.uk for pictures and more details.

Other discussions going on within British Airways

Uniform
69  113.93k 8 months ago
69 113.93k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595k 8 months ago
266 595k 8 months ago by KL17
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.7k 11 months ago
64 248.7k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.24k 1 year ago
162 634.24k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.45k 1 year ago
39 427.45k 1 year ago by Aaron