profile image
adzy1606
Are good no news is good news
profile image
empik86
hopefully
profile image
user16937
OK I have a question someone may be able to answer. I tried to reply when the close date was 4th June. However the question on rights to live/work in the area of the job role did not allow an answer for London, only Oz.
I decided to click Unsure and got a NO email. I have a friend who is there already and he said that they had reloaded the advert, corrected the fault, so I applied again under another email where I was allowed to show I had the rights to work in London, this went in, and my application says “Pending” but not had any form of reply, be it a yes or a no... anyone any idea what’s going on?
profile image
user16937
Think close date was originally 4th but moved to 7th
profile image
Jetset13
A few people didn’t turn up on my AD either. Which I was pretty surprised about
When was your AD?
profile image
empik86
I'm in the same boat, my status shows "in process" but haven't heard anything so don't know If this means no or no news is good news? I'm hoping that if lots of people didn't show up then they will run another day?
profile image
Marbella Girl
Mine was Friday am.......and they said it would be 5 working days before we heard which has at least meant I am only checking my emails every hour and not every 5 mins!! ...........
profile image
kuba.mlady
Hehehe I was Monday PM and still no email! I guess it will take longer then 5 working days but as you are all saying “ No news good news ,, so let’s see. Good luck to you all
profile image
Cheeky1
Hi everyone

I submitted an application for the role over three weeks ago and my appliocation still shows as 'in-progress'. Not received any further correspondance. Does anyone know if you always get a 'no' email if you've been unsuccessful or does it just mean that they are still screening the applications? The positive side of me says no news is good news!

Good luck to you all :-)
profile image
user16937
Hi

Unfortunately it seems that the email reply situation is very random. Some have had NO's some have had Yes, and others like myself nothing.

I am not quite sure what is happening with it all, plus there is no phone No or email address you can ask at (unless someone here has one plz)

I am resigned to the fact its a no after all this time, which is a very sad thing but hey, what can you do.

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.12k 4 years ago
1 6.12k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Virgin Blue For staff of Virgin Blue Australia
1  317 2 years ago
1 317 2 years ago by veshy
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.51k 1 year ago
39 427.51k 1 year ago by Aaron
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.36k 1 year ago
162 634.36k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle