profile image
gigimay1995
WizzAir recruitment day
profile image
gigimay1995
Hi guys, I am attending a Wizz Air recruitment day tomorrow. I've been to a few assessment/recruitment days before with other airlines, however not with Wizz Air. I'm assuming it will be similar to the previous ones I've attended in the past, however If anybody has been to this particular one, can someone give me any tips, or tell me what to expect on the day, or any questions I may be asked.

I'd really appreciate any help,

Thank you
profile image
Maya009
First you have introduction and based on 1 min introduction they decide to let you go to phase two Than #2 role play : the reqruiter is the passenger and you have to solve a situation . # 3 team work and # 4 final interview . There is no dress code . I have seen girls pass with boots and below the hight they are looking for. Its all luck.
profile image
Maya009
Originally posted by @gigimay1995
Hi guys, I am attending a Wizz Air recruitment day tomorrow. I've been to a few assessment/recruitment days before with other airlines, however not with Wizz Air. I'm assuming it will be similar to the previous ones I've attended in the past, however If anybody has been to this particular one, can someone give me any tips, or tell me what to expect on the day, or any questions I may be asked.

I'd really appreciate any help,

Thank you

If you have all requirements , you speak few languages , you have all the costumer experience , you have the weight and the hight - you wont pass ( thats the case in Skopje , Tuzla , Belgrade ) just if you have connections somebody who works in Wizz and similar you will pass...the rest is if you are lucky . Is the worst interview i have been to where 150 people wait outside and freeze and the reqruiter comes out calls three girls in jeans and sneakers witn no hight and there you go they pass the interview . Good luck to you and i hope this wont be the case when you go.
profile image
albatross
Hi, there
yes, I understand how you feel.
I've also heard from the person who works for Wizz that they accept people who have connections.
How can they assess people in 1 minute ? - I think this is very unprofessional.
profile image
samweiss
the one minute is still more than less than 10 seconds at Emirates open days... And similarly, at Emirates open days they would accept girls in jeans and sneakers who I peronally wouldn't deem suitable, it's the same everywhere. Actually, Wizz doesn't hire people's husbands or wives, we've had several such cases in our base where they wouldn't accept people's partners even though they were a perfect match, so that shows that clearly connections aren't all it takes...
profile image
Maya009
At first i didnt belive it but when i saw it wit my eyes belive me thats the worst interview i have been to and many people complain . Its doesnt surprise me when i fly with wizz air that they cant speak english , they fix their make up in front of passengers and so on .
profile image
samweiss
I completely disagree, compared to Emirates or BA, Wizz open day was very nice and relaxed and I didn't feel any pressure and I actually felt like they gave everyone enough time to try to convince them, which doesn't happen with Emirates or Qatar when you literally only say 'hello' and that's it, you're judged on these few seconds
profile image
Senka
I went to Qatar and Emirates open day, they both at CV drop ask a question and you have some time to answer if you are a fast thinker. You get maybe 2-3 sentences.
It's not optimal but since there are a lot of other ppl, i think its fair
profile image
Ginka
Hi guys!

I’m Ginka from Toulouse, France, just wanted to know if somebody here will also be attending the Wizzair assessment day in Luton (the 27th of June 2019)? :-)

Might be cool to get a few contacts in order to be in a more confident mindset for that day and see if there’s anybody interested in sharing accomodation, so we just reduce the costs while relaxing a bit with a fellow (future?) colleague :-)

Don’t hesitate to email me if interested! :-)

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Cabin crew How to apply
0  65 -
0 65 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah
How to get involved in the gro...
1  3.69k 4 years ago
1 3.69k 4 years ago by kayliahngl

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.64k 1 month ago
126 958.64k 1 month ago by Emad Omda
Middle eastern airlines Any query related to middle eastern airlines would...
2  391 -
2 391 -
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.34k 7 months ago
57 183.34k 7 months ago by annaliona
Cabin Crew Travel Insurance Going The Extra Mile!
3  27.44k 1 year ago
3 27.44k 1 year ago by Tommie Marshall
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.24k 1 year ago
113 543.24k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan