profile image
flyingguy1
Wizz - LGW
profile image
flyingguy1
Hi all,

Has anyone else applied for Wizz Air UK at their Gatwick base? If there are any current Wizz crew on here would you mind letting me know what the current recruitment process is and how long it roughly takes.

Many Thanks :)
profile image
raffaella scappi
Hi . I’ve applied for gatwick , Cardiff and Doncaster. No idea about the recruitment process during covid
profile image
AirFlo
Hi,

I applied for Gatwick base too! Not sure what the recruitment process will be like. But what I noticed is that they changed the job requirements for Wizz Air UK where u no longer have to be 165cm tall for females or 175cm tall for males (u have to have an arm reach of 210cm on tiptoes) and u must have 5 GCSEs at A* - C including Maths and English. And instead of being 60min away from the airport, u must be at most 90min away. I think the recruitment process will be the same for what they currently do with their other bases, so an online automated interview, etc.

Have you received any update since you’ve applied yet? It says in the email that wizz has the right to only email successful candidates....i don’t want to be waiting if I’m going to be unsuccessful lol
profile image
raffaella scappi
I noticed that too . I’m not sure how the gcse thing will be applied to Europeans . In Italy the system is completely different . Some schools don’t have maths ?????
profile image
flyingguy1
Hi,
Just seen those changes too! I wonder if our applications will still be valid as on the application I completed it didn’t ask me any of those questions based on that criteria?

I haven’t heard anything back as of yet, I only applied at the weekend.
profile image
AirFlo
I think our applications will definitely still be valid.

Another thing which I noticed is there was no option for Gatwick when it asked for preferred base 1. So I put Luton since the application title is Gatwick base anyway.
profile image
riley2002
I've emailed them and asked if these changes affect our applications. I'll update you when I get an answer.
profile image
flyingguy1
Please do! I don’t think they will as I went on to apply for another of their UK bases and the criteria on the job description had changed but the questions on the actual application were still the same - didn’t ask anything about the new criteria :)
profile image
Carl Williams
Hi,

Does anyone know if Wizz Air will be recruiting Senior Cabin Crew for their new bases?

Thanks
profile image
flyingguy1
Hi,

I’m not too sure, I doubt it I’d imagine they might move some experienced crew from Luton?

Has anyone heard anything back from Wizz?

Other discussions going on within Interviews

How long after did you receive...
1  3.78k 1 year ago
1 3.78k 1 year ago by Aman AlMethalya
Cabin crew How to apply
0  70 -
0 70 -
Norwegian Dublin base
18  4.5k 4 months ago
18 4.5k 4 months ago by Rachid Anssari
Wizz air video interview
6  7.54k 3 years ago
6 7.54k 3 years ago by apopa4
Interview cracking tips
2  3.89k 1 year ago
2 3.89k 1 year ago by Ibtesam Abdullah

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  958.83k 2 months ago
126 958.83k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
57  183.38k 7 months ago
57 183.38k 7 months ago by annaliona
Qatar Airways status QR status change
4  3.78k 7 months ago
4 3.78k 7 months ago by Taira
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.27k 1 year ago
113 543.27k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
11  7.12k 1 year ago
11 7.12k 1 year ago by RA26