- Emirates- Rabat- 27th July
- After submitting application ...
- Wet drill training
- Looking for easyJet staff travel!
- Double Room with Ensuite - Heathrow
- EK to EY?
- Large Double Room - 30mins to Gatwick
- Any new applicants who are parents?

Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.

Author
  Topic Started By:  aviationdreams    On:  Wed 15th May, 2019 at 15:49
aviationdreams
#1  Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 months.  Posted 15/05/2019 at 15:49
I completed my final interview on Feb 28th. 2 weeks later I was on IC then I was contacted for photos and my education certificates. March 17th was my last update once again bring Interview Complete. I haven’t heard anything since. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and received no response. Am I holding onto false hope? Will we always get a yes or a no? I was told by the recruiter I’d hear from them regardless of the outcome. Also interested to know if anyone else is still waiting who has recently received IC?
         Jump to Top
ririsaoud
Tunisia
#3  Re: Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 mont  Posted 17/05/2019 at 21:16
I had my FI on the 13th of may nd the ver next day my status changed to IC also still lost coz they never asked for any other photos nd im really scared
         Jump to Top
cabincrewconsultant
#4  Re: Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 mont  Posted 18/05/2019 at 13:14
In reply to post #3...
In the Middle East, the airlines take their own sweet time... normally you can expect from assessment day until DOJ to be a wait time of 2 to 4 months... It's pretty much a numbers game in that they only bring new cabin crew in when they need to. There also has to be accommodation available and places in training school, so this all takes time. It's also Ramadan right now, so this will slow things up too....
Cabin Crew Consultant - www.cabincrewconsultant.weebly.com
         Jump to Top
smms
#5  Re: Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 mont  Posted 20/05/2019 at 16:39
We are 5 people that made it to FI and waiting since March! AUR and nothing else from them...
         Jump to Top
boogieboogie
#6  Re: Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 mont  Posted 21/05/2019 at 22:49
In reply to post #5...
Did you got your AUR status before or after you FI?
Because in my case, my status was updated after the FI and continues the same.
         Jump to Top
smms
#7  Re: Will I hear back from Emirates? IC for 2 mont  Posted 23/05/2019 at 14:11
In reply to post #6...
My AUR status was the same as before my FI. And the date is still the same, I've send them all the pictures as requested and after that nothing from them. Same for all of the others from my group we don't have any update, email or call, or change in the status since March! But I've seen so many people from other countries that were interviewed after us even in May they already got GC.
         Jump to Top