profile image
portuguesedreamer
Which airline ?
profile image
portuguesedreamer
hello, guys, I would like to ask from your opinions/experiences/ information!

I have 6 years of aviation, planning to come back to Europe.( currently in Asia)

In Uk which would be the best option for an airline?
generally speaking of course.

thank you for your time
profile image
CABINCREWES
Hello!I’ve tried replying to you for like 3 times haha(I do really want to help) and well in my opinion if you want to work in the UK you should really consider working for Virgin Atlantic or British Airways they both are pretty good airlines to work for (Virgin Atlantic has the best work environment but a slow promotion but BA has a pretty fast promotion system)so if you want any further information just let me know and i’ll Do my best to help you
profile image
MD-11
Hi,

As said above, Virgin Atlantic would probably be the better choice, however avoid BA, terrible “reward package” and the airline isn’t what it used to be during the Lord King’s days.
profile image
lisiloo
I am going to go completely against both here and say - The airline chooses you! That is what I like to think!

I started out thinking 'Oh I only want to work for a certain airline, but I will apply for a few'...

I wanted to work for all of them, I didn't have a favourite. I had one knockback and took it personally but I could also reflect and see that perhaps that is not what they were looking for at the time. I continued with my interviews - one I couldn't make as I was away and they were not prepared to change it for me - and another I thought I would never get as I thought I wasn't good enough..

I got the perfect airline for me - They saw something in me that the others didn't, and that is actually fine. Each company has different rewards/packages etc but seriously, if that's all you are after you might be disappointed in the actual job. I love the airline I work for, I don't even think of staff travel/rewards at the moment as I'm just enjoying being there and just experiencing something wonderful. It's a LOT of hard work - training for all airlines.. so I would just say, try out for them all and the right one will choose you... If it takes 2-3 times, persevere...It's worth it x
profile image
Learntofly80
Originally posted by @lisiloo
I am going to go completely against both here and say - The airline chooses you! That is what I like to think!

x

Thanks for your words
profile image
portuguesedreamer
Thank you all for your help and advises .
Not picky which airline recruits me , just i I want make sure that I take the best decision for my near future with the right knowledge.
Off course that will depend on who recruits me and from there we carry on.
But detailed information on any company is always welcomed either easyjet or virgin does not matter, all information is good.

Other discussions going on within Cabin Crew Jobs

Jet connect Interview Hi Anyone here who did interview yesterday have he...
0  525 -
0 525 -
Please Advice
1  4.59k 4 years ago
1 4.59k 4 years ago by user16937
Wizz Air recruitment contact
3  1.92k 1 year ago
3 1.92k 1 year ago by Moore Ben
Olympus Airways
1  4.36k 3 years ago
1 4.36k 3 years ago by jknox
Eurowings (Palma base) recruit...
1  4.61k 3 years ago
1 4.61k 3 years ago by Cabin Crew Consultant

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
5  29.77k 1 year ago
5 29.77k 1 year ago by ScottPi
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
2  10.25k 9 months ago
2 10.25k 9 months ago by Raymond hicks arlo
Fun Stuff! Jokes and funny stories from the cabin!!
7  58.21k 1 year ago
7 58.21k 1 year ago by Celine Dion
Electrical Engineering Jons Starting a job in the electrical engineers industr...
0  0 -
0 0 -