profile image
mol2018x
what to wear to an open day/ AD
profile image
mol2018x
Hello, what have girls worn to the open day/ AD? the same outfit on both or different? also did you all wear just black and white or other colours too? I saw a girl on youtube said she wore a green dress, just wasnt sure if we had to stick to just black and white or could we wear other colour tops too?
profile image
Daria
I had the same outfit for all three days (white shirt and black skirt), but I packed a spare light blue shirt and black trousers just in case. I think it's ok to have some other colours as long as they are convervative and business-styled.
(though I saw people in casual clothes who passed at least till the group excercise)
profile image
barton laken

Not sure which size to order? Our virtual fitting room allows you to see how a dress will look on your body before you make a purchase. Simply upload a photo of yourself and try on any quinceanera court  in our collection.

profile image
Richard Evans

Attending an open day or an admission day can be nerve-wracking, but it's also an opportunity to make a great first impression. When deciding what to wear, it's important to dress appropriately and make a good impression. Dress in a way that is appropriate for the occasion. If the open day is for a more formal institution, consider wearing business casual attire, such as dress pants and a blouse for women, or slacks and a collared shirt for men. If the open day is more casual, you can wear jeans or shorts and a casual top. Overall, the key is to make a good impression and to show that you are interested in the institution. By dressing appropriately and modestly, you can help ensure that your focus is on making a great impression and learning as much as possible about the school.
If you love to relax try the geometry dash lite game and complete the levels that this amazing game has to offer.

(edited)
profile image
Ava Capri

I like wearing comfotable clothes. I will wear a simple blue dress with a blazer flagle

(edited)
profile image
arraib qureshi

Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! 快速借貸

Other discussions going on within Middle East Airlines Forum

Inflight Chef Etihad, Turkish...
6  1.11k 2 months ago
6 1.11k 2 months ago by sayeed shazz
Emirates Qualifications Query
4  2.25k 2 years ago
4 2.25k 2 years ago by david kane
Emirates app - complete in one...
7  1.83k 1 year ago
7 1.83k 1 year ago by hoai88
Qatar Amiri flight is hiring f...
8  8.2k 1 year ago
8 8.2k 1 year ago by su xeko
Emirates mental health medical...
8  2.9k 1 month ago
8 2.9k 1 month ago by anniesteuber

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Virgin Atlantic Specific to Virgin Atlantic!
162  634.32k 1 year ago
162 634.32k 1 year ago by Lisa Harle
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.12k 9 months ago
266 595.12k 9 months ago by KL17
Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.45k 1 year ago
93 408.45k 1 year ago by David_Hume
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.78k 3 years ago
27 193.78k 3 years ago by juankax