Post a reply
Add a new Topic
Search the Forums
Search
Latest Posts
- New Recruitment Open 2019
- Visa under Administrative Processing
- House To Rent in Yiewsley UB7 LHR
- Easyjet looking for norwegian staff travel!
- medical check emirates
- Joining etihad
- Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23/10/19
- LGW: Interviews Assessments Start Dates Courses
- Wanting to go back to cabin crew
- Finnair Recruitment problem

WARNINGS about working for Ryanair

< Prev Next >
Author
  Topic Started By:  JamesHarden    On:  Fri 15th June, 2012 at 13:55
Milliebond007
United Kingdom
#11  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 28/06/2012 at 21:10
You only sign your contract after you've started the course and paid upfront fees. Isn't that like shutting the stable gate after the horse has bolted!!!
         Jump to Top
naby93
Groupie
Italy
#12  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 28/06/2012 at 21:59
In reply to post #11...
as I already answered all the terms and conditions are explained during the Recruitment Day... before accepting the job we all know about the unpaid leaves, about our contract, salary and training fee...
         Jump to Top
Essexflyboi91
United Kingdom
#13  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 29/06/2012 at 18:10
In reply to post #1...
I have worked out of STN for 3 yrs. And if you don't put a foot wrong it's amazing, after a clean record after 10 months became a CCS, I Neva took home less then £1150 on crew link and on Ryanair I take home £1750 average, Ryanair training is hard but tbh if it was easy then wht would happen wen we crash?? And a famous saying in STN bases can't stand the heat jump on a airbus... I love my job but because I work hard!!!!
         Jump to Top
Milliebond007
United Kingdom
#14  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 29/06/2012 at 22:35
Thanks Essex boy,I am assuming you live in Essex and therefore do not have over £600 a month worth of living expenses?
         Jump to Top
Essexflyboi91
United Kingdom
#15  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 13:00
In reply to post #14...
We'll I if ur warning everyone about Ryanair then I think u shouldn't talk about ur situation, also u need to live within a hour standby sooooooo I suggest u move to Essex, where the rent ain't much less then 600...... At the end of the day Ryanair are also the safest airline, look bmi baby, citi jet and wizz air are about to go bust..... Ryanair crew r seen as the best in the industry as we work long n hard hours, Ryanair shines on a CV ......
         Jump to Top
aircrewryan
Groupie
#16  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 17:09
In reply to post #13...
i am glad your on 1750 average a month Essexflyboi91, but i have been told salary can be as low as 560 a month when your on probation.Are ryanair contracts easy to achieve as i have been told they are like GOLD...
         Jump to Top
aircrewryan
Groupie
#17  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 17:15
In reply to post #15...
As for Ryanair on your CV i would have thought being a cabin crew member of any airline looks great on your CV,you seem to favor ryanair and long hours makes CV shine,just a shame these long hours are not fully paid when your on probation,,,only flight pay at ryanair is it not..
         Jump to Top
aircrewryan
Groupie
#18  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 17:23
In reply to post #8...
This seems like a very honest post..it is true i have been told that ryanair terminate more cabin crew on probation than any other low cost airline that is why they always recruit...thanks milliebond007
         Jump to Top
aircrewryan
Groupie
#19  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 17:37
In reply to post #13...
3 years at Stansted and you are only 20,so you were 17 when iou started? thought you had to be 18 to be cabin crew.
         Jump to Top
bulletbahrain
United Kingdom
#20  Re: WARNINGS about working for Ryanair  Posted 01/07/2012 at 17:39
In reply to post #15...
BMI Baby did not go bust the have been sold following the take over of BMI by BA.
         Jump to Top
< Prev Next >