- British Airways F.A.Qs

Waiting time & Scars Qatar Airways

Author
  Topic Started By:  Alexandrine    On:  Thu 20th April, 2017 at 16:03
Alexandrine
Russian Federation
#2  Waiting time & Scars Qatar Airways  Posted 20/04/2017 at 16:03
Hello guys!
I got interviewed on the 2nd of April. Sent them pictures on the 10th (2 blue background + 6 selfies (they asked) and 3 scar pictures).
How long does it usually take them to make the decision on pictures? The recruiters told us that they urgently needed cabin crew and the process was fast, but I know people waiting for 3-8 months till medicals e-mail, as well as people waiting for 1-2 months from AD till DOJ. Waiting time depends on what, who knows?

Is the opportunity to be rejected after the pictures high? I have a scar on my wrist,
it is flat and skin-tone, it can be covered by watch wristlet, but I am still afraid and very-very nervous... It is a chemical burn, very old one.

Moreover, I sent them no make-up selfies. I don't have a flawless skin, there are some pores and several blemishes and spots. Doesn't look horrible and could be easily covered with make-up, buuuut... Still nervous.

So, how do they reject people? What is their policy? And why might they ask to re-take the pictures of the scar, face, etc?

Sorry for so many questions, I just couldn't help but being nervous. I really want to work just for QA.

Thank you!!
         Jump to Top
Kolkooin1
#3  Re: Waiting time & Scars Qatar Airways  Posted 21/04/2017 at 10:12
In reply to post #2...
Hey , I will try to answer from what I know ,
1- the waiting time depends on many things ( nationality , gender , language spoken ,etc ...) . it is like they want to open a new route that goes to Russia , so the will of course priorities those who speak the language . that was an example

2- I am still waiting for my medicals to be cleared , the asked me to send picture of my face twice it was like two month in between . it is normal that they ask about the pics I guess

3- they need to check your pics and scars carefully since they are different people from those who interviewed you . so they don't known how you look really unless you send them unideted picture with no make-up

I guess that is all I know so far , all the best to us ahhaa
         Jump to Top