Search
Latest Posts
- Manchester AD 6th Sept Parking fine
- Oman Air Time line
- 2018 Final Interview Experience& waiting time
- Retirement age at Emirates
- Emirates Medical
- Emirates rejected again!
- Emirates- Retrying before the 6 months?!
- BA training accommodation offer Heathrow mixfleet
- Emirates joining formalities in progress help
- EK doj 14th of September?

Waiting process Emirates

Author
  Topic Started By:  Kinkin123    On:  Tue 10th July, 2018 at 17:26
Kinkin123
#2  Waiting process Emirates  Posted 10/07/2018 at 17:26
I have been waiting since the 29th of April when I had my final interview in Dublin, I have recieved an email regarding copy of passport and educational certificate.
My status says Application under review.

Is anyone in the same position?
         Jump to Top
cheburashka
#5  Re: Waiting process Emirates  Posted 11/07/2018 at 12:36
In reply to post #2...
I had my FI on 14th of May in Amsterdam and still waiting
         Jump to Top
nikkiflygirl
Republic of Ireland
#6  Re: Waiting process Emirates  Posted 11/07/2018 at 15:29
In reply to post #2...
I seen some other people who were at that final interview in Dublin say they were still waiting to hear even though it had been nine weeks.

I would say you will hear at the end of this month when the rest open days in Ireland are finished.

Can I ask how many people were at this event in Dublin? How long the day was? How the day went (how many rounds, what where they etc) and when people were asked for final interviews and how long after assessment day where final interviews scheduled?

I missed the last open day here so I am going on Sat.

Many thanks and I hope you get you golden call soon :)
         Jump to Top
CubanJamaican
#7  Re: Waiting process Emirates  Posted 11/07/2018 at 22:29
Hello Good Day! Can someone please give me some advice and/or information please. So I applied to Emirates on May 1st 2018...was updated May 8th. I am guessing it didn’t change to under review as I have not added my transcript yet, because I saw that it said I could add prior to Assessment Day. So I recently added it and my application status is still saying “Application Received”. Still has withdraw button etc. Now the thing is I’m from Jamaica, I was told people from Jamaica may have to wait longer as we are only invited to Miami Open Day/Assessment Day, my friend is working for Emirates Jamaican also and she waited 2 months, to be invited to an Assessment Day. Should I keep waiting or attend an Open Day because I’m nervous. Does anyone here have any info on Caribbean Cabin crew and their wait time? Please let me know.
         Jump to Top