- Double Room to rent 5 mins from Cardiff Airport
- Emirates - Flight Ticket

Virgin Australia 2018 hiring!

Author
  Topic Started By:  Gettinmywingsback    On:  Thu 30th August, 2018 at 15:56
Gettinmywingsback
Australia
#2  Virgin Australia 2018 hiring!  Posted 30/08/2018 at 15:56
Hey guys! Is anyone else currently in the application process with Virgin Australia? I know they are hiring for several cities, I've applied for Melbourne. Im former cabin crew from American Airlines. Let's chat about our experiences and how the process is going. :) I applied, about a week later I got an invite to do a 60 second video, creative video answering "why do you want to be cabin crew?" and "why do you want to work for Virgin?" after submitting I waited 3 weeks. Today I got an invite for the group interview portion, it's a week from today! So nervous and excited! Is anyone else before of after me? Let's share our "what to expect!?" :) yayyy good luck to us all! Xoxo
         Jump to Top
KiwiGirlMelb
Australia
#3  Re: Virgin Australia 2018 hiring!  Posted 06/09/2018 at 23:56
In reply to post #2...
Heya!

Congrats on getting through to the next stage! I also applied for the Melb base early this week and received an email to do the 60sec video last night. So I’ll be doing that today hehe

I was invited to a group interview back in NZ a couple years back. I doubt much has changed since then :) When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by the Talent Acquisition team and a few cabin crew members. They showed us a quick VA PowerPoint presentation then they gave us the opportunity to ask questions at the end. Following the presentation, we were split up into groups where we had to introduce ourselves and tell the group what we would do with a million dollars. Our second question was, If we were a fruit what would it be and why. We then were given a murder case which the group had to solve together. We then got called individually for a quick one on one interview. Later that day, I received an email to attend the second round of interviews the next day. I attended and went through about a 30min panel interview (typical behavioural questions). I received an email about 2 weeks later asking me to fill in an online reference check. Couldn’t accept the role because I had planned a holiday same week as the first week of training (didn’t expect them to get back so soon because I had a friend who applied and didn’t hear back for another three months).

How did your group interview go? :)
         Jump to Top
Flybytheseatofmypants
#4  Re: Virgin Australia 2018 hiring!  Posted 17/12/2018 at 20:40
Hey! I attended an AD in Sydney on the 11th of December and I am at the medical but now which is tomorrow. They mentioned a course starting on 15th Jan is anyone else in the same situation?
         Jump to Top