profile image
Sinead Mann
Video Interview
profile image
Sinead Mann
Hi I have a video interview to complete can anyone tell me anything about it. Thanks.
profile image
user16937
As far as I know its like a virtual one to one interview. Dress like you would going to the interview and have a proper cabin crew manner about you. The questions are general interview questions - i would research emirates interview questions because i think they would be quite similar - lasts about 10 mins.

I am wondering what is the next stage after this? Is it a phone call to say a yes or no to the job or another interview?
profile image
Shala4eva
Hi Dolly,
Just wondering how your video interview for Aer Lingus went? What questions were you asked etc, how did it go? I've just got called for a video interview for Aer Lingus, have to complete it by next wk x
profile image
Jojo13
Hi id love to find out more about this too.. I have to do mine before the 5th..
Hopefully someone wi give us an idea looks like its about 10 mins long
profile image
Jojo13
Please help I have video interview today.. does anyone have any tips on how this is done or what they will ask me.

Thank you.
profile image
Shala4eva
Hi Jojo,

A friend of mine who works with Aer Lingus said she thinks it's a really short interview where they give u the questions and you can prepare your answers and then press record when ur ready to go. She said it's fairly standard with questions like 'why do you want to work for aer lingus etc'
Although in saying that she never had to do one. It must be a fairly new thing for the recruitment process because she's with them about two yrs and only had a face to face interview. I might do mine tomorrow (if I ain't too hungover!) so I'll let u know how I get on x
profile image
Uki
Hi!

I have an online and video interview tomorrow with Aer Lingus.. and Im a bit nervous about it.. can anyone tell me something about it?
Please, I appreciate so much

Other discussions going on within Aer Lingus

Cabin Crew Malaga?
1  3.29k 2 years ago
1 3.29k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Aer lingus Manchester recruitm... Hi all! Does anyone know if aer lingus will be rec...
0  1.1k -
0 1.1k -
Aer Lingus Manchester summer 2...
395  130.78k 1 year ago
395 130.78k 1 year ago by Aaron
Aer Lingus Interview Madrid 23...
6  6.69k 2 years ago
6 6.69k 2 years ago by Quastie1
Former Aer Lingus employees
2  4.53k 2 years ago
2 4.53k 2 years ago by Citylad23

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.38k 1 year ago
93 408.38k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.6k 1 year ago
31 372.6k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 8 months ago
40 6k 8 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.02k 8 months ago
266 595.02k 8 months ago by KL17