Search
Latest Posts
- Lovely double room for rent near LHR in Langley
- Assessment day dates BRS summer 2020
- BHX 2020 training February
- Rejoining Qatar Airways for EX QR Crew
- Virgin Australia Recruitment day
- MAN 2020
- How long can I hide my tattoo for Emirates?
- Is anyone who has DOJ on December 27?
- BA training accommodation offer Heathrow
- BA training accommodation offer

Uploading documents to Qatar Airways

Author
  Topic Started By:  anvil256    On:  Sun 15th October, 2017 at 20:15
anvil256
#2  Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 15/10/2017 at 20:15
Hi everyone,
OD: 16 september
AD/FI: 17 september
ACZ: 19 sep
Photographs: 21 sep and Till now I'm waiting for a response for pictures .
I sent the full length and passport size photos and under required attachments I uploaded "Copy of Passport " , "Certificate / Document with your name written in Arabic (Arab Nationals Only)" , "Attested Highest Education Certificate (in English only) " and "Self & Family Details Form". And I wanted to know, Is it a problem to upload thses documents without telling me to do so ? Does it delay the process ? or that's what I have to do ?
Thank you .
         Jump to Top
QR_Candidate
Qatar
#3  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 15/10/2017 at 21:05
In reply to post #2...
Hi,

It is not advices to uploaded documents without them asking you to do so via a formal email. All you need to upload is the photographs for now. The highest education certificate + passport copy + medicals (those will be requested from you in one single email once you are selected in about 1-2months time.

They no longer ask for the document with your name written in Arabic anymore (because Arab nationals have their passports also written in Arabic. If you hold dual citizenship one Arabic and the other one non Arabic they will not ask you for that document.

They also no longer ask you to send the family details form. This form will be filled when you finish training (it only serves purpose for staff travel)

As you you uploaded irrelevant documents without them asking you.

I can’t say if this will delay your process or not but certainly they are going to check why you sent them while they did not ask you to do so.

I hope everything will go fine and smooth for you. Just be patient and don’t uploaded anything until they ask you.

Regards.
•~•{Ex Air Canada, Emirates and Etihad CC/FA}•~•
•~•[Currently a CC/FA with QR]•~•
         Jump to Top
anvil256
#4  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 19/10/2017 at 22:15
In reply to post #3...
Hey Guys, I received this mail today .
Can anyone help ?
I'm from Tunisia, where do I have to do the medicals ?
I heard some condidates saying that it will be done in Doha at the moment of arrival.

Jump to Top
CuriousK
Netherlands
#5  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 19/10/2017 at 22:15
In reply to post #3...
I was wondering if you would know where i can can upload the pre-employment medical document. I could not find an exact upload request for this document.

Thanks in advance!!
         Jump to Top
QR_Candidate
Qatar
#6  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 20/10/2017 at 10:30
In reply to post #4...
Hi,

What email akhi. I can’t see the email you received.

You are only required to do a blood group ceritificate. QR no longer asks applicants to do the full medicals. Those will be done in Doha ( they want to minimize expenses for applicants before joining )
         Jump to Top
QR_Candidate
Qatar
#7  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 20/10/2017 at 10:33
In reply to post #5...
Hi,

The pre employment medical form will be handed to you during the end of the assessment day, you will fill it and they will collect it right away. If this is not the case, then they are going to send you an email containing the form to fill and uplaod to them on the ACZ in due time. The form is not available on the ACZ. Once you are selected to receive the medical email, you will find it in that email along with a request to do the BG.

Regards.
         Jump to Top
Sam96
#8  Re: Uploading documents to Qatar Airways  Posted 03/11/2019 at 04:28
Hi Everyone

How can i upload my full length Photo on my application center account for Qatar Airways after i have already completed my application.

I already uploaded passport size photo and copy of passport, there's only an option to update not add.

Thank You.
         Jump to Top