profile image
qtipsrsweet
Uniform
profile image
Flyinggym
At LGW we were offered the choice of trousers. I have a feeling Mixed Fleet crew don't have that option, but I could be wrong.

As far as watches are concerned there's a section in the Uniform Standards handbook. Your best bet is to run watches, earrings etc. by your trainers during training.
profile image
user16937
Thanks will do then :)
profile image
Ohio2011
The uniform standard for the ladies on MF is to wear a skirt. There is no other option unfortunately.
profile image
Sydney289
Hello there,
I am currently waiting on my start date but have been looking in to buying some cabin shoes before hand. I've already ordered so many online and had to send them all back since they do not fit. What are the uniform standards when it comes to the shoes? Any restrictions or rules how they have to look like? (Certain material, borders yes or no?) Any answer would be highly appreciated :)
xx
profile image
Aow87
Don't know if anyone can answer this but do BA still offer a long sleeve shirt option? And are you aloud to have the uniform altered so it fits better?!?
profile image
DebbieDoyle
I think you should wait til you start training, I heard they sell shoes at Waterside and then that way you can see them in person, try them on and be certain they meet requirements. :)
profile image
DebbieDoyle
yes you have a few long shirts, but I heard the sleeves get dirty easily. You wont be able to tailor the shirts but things like the blazer jacket and skirts/ trousers can be taken in if needed. When you have ur fitting they will help you. only dimensions (uniform provider) will do alterations.
profile image
JasmiineAl
Hello! I wonder if you guys know if it is possible to become a flight attendant and wear Headscarf and trousers? I consider to apply for the mixed fleet position in future.
profile image
Ketchup
Hi There.

YES - You can wear religious headwear such as a scarf - but it must be in approved BA colours (Navy Blue/ Black and from their approved sources

ALSO

Trousers are available for all crew, previously, it was only for religious or medical reasons - it is now an option for all crew across the fleet
profile image
Allow_the_Username
Is that for BA only? Or Middle Eastern Airlines too?

Other discussions going on within British Airways

British Airways - Training Dat... I received confirmation on 17th February that I ha...
0  1.37k -
0 1.37k -
General Info and questions abo...
3.12k  1k 4 years ago
3.12k 1k 4 years ago by Flying_Nurse
Accomodation, Specific to BA
1.35k  388.65k 2 years ago
1.35k 388.65k 2 years ago by Dolly1988
Assessments, interviews & star...
11.31k  2k 2 years ago
11.31k 2k 2 years ago by DavyP1972
LGW: Interviews Assessments St...
1.12k  331.75k 4 years ago
1.12k 331.75k 4 years ago by zeldazonk

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Thomson Airways Thomson Airways including First Choice
93  408.39k 1 year ago
93 408.39k 1 year ago by David_Hume
Qantas UK Forum For those working at Qantas UK
31  372.61k 1 year ago
31 372.61k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Jet2 All posts relating to Jet2
64  248.72k 11 months ago
64 248.72k 11 months ago by Andrew E. Briscoe
Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 month ago
718 4k 1 month ago by anniesteuber
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.46k 1 year ago
39 427.46k 1 year ago by Aaron